New China Club - Cut Card Order Thread -CLOSED (1 Viewer)

ATLarchip

Straight
Reaction score
Hi all.
I’m ordering New China Club cut cards designed by timinater, and wanted to see if there is enough interest to order more. There are three designs influenced by the dealer buttons: RED, GREEN, and WHITE.

Red and green have the same design in front and back. The White has different designs on front and back.

Bridge and Poker size will be offered.

Price will be $1.75 per card plus shipping. (this is for the cards to get to me + art fee for timinater + help for reshipping supplies). Reshipping price will most likely be between $.55 to $3.00 for US.

Orders will be taken up until February 5th.

Please fill out quantity in the following format:

Size Bridge
Red x #___
Green x #___
White x #___

Size Poker
Red x #___
Green x #___
White x #___

C16B2F2C-76A6-4A2A-BDB2-6AC8A225429D.jpeg
CD436360-A9A1-4E4F-AD7F-C41FE5FF5CC5.jpeg
28BA94E6-F155-4505-B399-A7035EEF5A3E.jpeg
CCDB73EA-F250-455E-86B0-56FF2B7F8297.jpeg

Last edited:
Are these being made by the same manufacturer that did all the ones that @MatB organized?

Bridge size, please and thank you!

Bridge size:
Red x 7
White x 7

Are these being made by the same manufacturer that did all the ones that @MatB organized?

Bridge size, please and thank you!

Bridge size:
Red x 7
White x 7
Yes. Sorry, I should have stated that these will be ordered through @Eloe2000 Cut Card Group Buy (Round 9). I just started another thread so as not to clog up that one.

Hi all.
I’m ordering New China Club cut cards designed by timinater, and wanted to see if there is enough interest to order more. There are three designs influenced by the dealer buttons: RED, GREEN, and WHITE.

Red and green have the same design in front and back. The White has different designs on front and back.

Bridge and Poker size will be offered.

Price will be $1.75 per card plus shipping. (this is for the cards to get to me + art fee for timinater + help for reshipping supplies). I’m still researching the cheapest way to reship prices. If anyone has advice I’m all ears.

Orders will be taken up until February 5th.

Please fill out quantity in the following format:

Size Bridge
Red x #___
Green x #___
White x #___

Size Poker
Red x #___
Green x #___
White x #___
Regarding shipping, small numbers of cards can go in a standard envelope. Less than $1 postage. 4 oz in a padded mailer is about $3. I just weighed 20 cards in a double wrapped padded mailer and it came to 3 oz, so you should be good for anyone reordering a few of each of these, but too many for a standard envelope.

Regarding shipping, small numbers of cards can go in a standard envelope. Less than $1 postage. 4 oz in a padded mailer is about $3. I just weighed 20 cards in a double wrapped padded mailer and it came to 3 oz, so you should be good for anyone reordering a few of each of these, but too many for a standard envelope.
I have shipped up to 8 cards in an envelope with a forever stamp that is like $0.55 these days. Never had a problem. Haven’t pushed it beyond that.

I have shipped up to 8 cards in an envelope with a forever stamp that is like $0.55 these days. Never had a problem. Haven’t pushed it beyond that.
Thanks! Do you recommend putting a cardboard piece for protection from bending? Or do you think it should be fine in a regular envelope?

Almost forgot my order.

2 of each design and each size please. 12 cards total.

Size Bridge
Red x #___2
Green x #___2
White x #___2

Size Poker
Red x #___2
Green x #___2
White x #___2

Thanks!

I have too many cards. But these are so tempting...

Thanks! Do you recommend putting a cardboard piece for protection from bending? Or do you think it should be fine in a regular envelope?
I just received two cards in the mail, in a letter sized (not the longer legal size) envelope, and the sender put them between two index cards. Something like that or cardstock should be good. Or very thin cardboard, like from a shirt box. I think thicker cardboard, like from a cut up box, might make the envelope too thick to pass as an envelope.

No cardboard but I have folded a piece of printer paper around them and tapped all of the edges of the envelope to prevent the sharp edges of the cards from poking through.

Size Bridge
Red x 4
Green x 0
White x 4

Size Poker
Red x 4
Green x 0
White x 4

Please, thanks.

Size Bridge
Red x # 1
Green x # 1
White x # 1

Size Poker
Red x # 1
Green x # 1
White x # 1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom