Negreanu's Roid Rage (4 Viewers)

You seem to spend way more time thinking about this guy and his life than is probably healthy.

He's not creepy, he's just keeping notes on his fellow pros.

Nothing wrong with that, right?
spy.png

Guys, going to cut a long story short here: I've accidentally gotten teeth stuck up my bum this afternoon!

Should I call the ambulance, fire service or my dentist?

Sounds like Covid to me. You should ingest some uv light and preparation H orally immediately. Also call your dentist and make the most awkward appointment of all time to make sure the teeth are at least healthy.

Sounds like Covid to me. You should ingest some uv light and preparation H orally immediately. Also call your dentist and make the most awkward appointment of all time to make sure the teeth are at least healthy.
Thanks for the advice — appreciate it. Thankfully, I've got the same dentist as Negreanu, so he should be well-versed with this kind of problem.

at the 3:25 mark on this video is where he goes and fat shames Deeb by filming his gut

Not that Deeb isn't a major dick himself, but Dnegs is no better despite how he's been favorably portrayed to the general poker public over the years
Those two have been taking cheap shots at each other for a couple of years. I always got the sense that Deeb started it, (markup police, making fun of Daniel’s hair plugs, taking bets on how long his marriage would last) but neither guy is innocent.
My bottom line is that Deeb is a slow-rolling prick, and that’s all you need to know about him. That and the fact that he’s one of the better all around players of our time.

Those two have been taking cheap shots at each other for a couple of years. I always got the sense that Deeb started it, (markup police, making fun of Daniel’s hair plugs, taking bets on how long his marriage would last) but neither guy is innocent.
My bottom line is that Deeb is a slow-rolling prick, and that’s all you need to know about him. That and the fact that he’s one of the better all around players of our time.

Well, there it is.
A slow-roller.
The epitome of poker evil.

Shall I fetch pitchforks? @upNdown can you make sure everyone has a commemorative torch?

I always loved this one...

This smelled a little, so I had to look it up: Per Daniel's blog this was staged:
As for the SikTilt interview, that guy is a jerk and I’m glad I threw him in the pool. He totally deserved it after that line of questioning… kidding, that was all just a joke too and they approached me with the idea earlier in the day and I thought it would be fun. So in both cases it was just silly fun. The girl in the bed wasn’t mine and the interview with SikTilt was all planned.

I always loved this one...

Wow. I’ve never seen that.
I don’t condone physical violence unless necessary.
That guy certainly had it coming.
It looked (or felt) staged.

Last edited:
I know couples that display love and affection every second of their godforsaken lives and I know people who seem to be mere acquaintances if you didn't know any better. Both of those have a 50/50 shot at being in a happy relationship.

I think I once heard that the key to a successful marriage is mutual apathy.

I think I once heard that the key to a successful marriage is mutual apathy.

Hey man, who are we to judge? Some people are super into romantic stuff, others aren’t. Same goes for public displays of affection.

Daniel just tweeted at Doug and pretty much agreed to play him in a couple of months
Isn't this exciting!

Yeah, the “scripted” argument just started making a whole lot more sense.

I thought Doug was done playing poker/milking the industry like his personal cash cow, but apparently I was wrong.

Hey man, who are we to judge? Some people are super into romantic stuff, others aren’t. Same goes for public displays of affection.

I thought Doug was done playing poker/milking the industry like his personal cash cow, but apparently I was wrong.
It is on like a prawn that yawns at dawn!
CB11DA81-88E6-4D59-BA76-884A16F88F63.png

CF7D5E05-8446-4164-9A03-03E2A8ACCFFB.png

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

It’s like promoting boxing matches now I guess...except no one gets punched in the mouth.

Laugh it up. Daniel’s agreeing to play this kid
online,
cash,
heads-up NLHE
all Doug’s specialties. It’s either ballsy or crazy.
Oh, I would pay to watch. And I like Daniel’s idea to play it more like 5 tourneys where the blinds raise every hour.

But the comment is still funny.

Hellmuth is his "coach?". Oh I will be putting my millibits on Polk.
Are you kidding? It’s beautiful. Building up the old school vs new school angle. If there’s anybody Polk has ridiculed as much as Daniel, it’s Helmuth. I’m sure Daniel will use Phil for inspiration, but most of his actual coaching will come from other sources.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom