• tenor-4.gif
    tenor-4.gif
    233.7 KB · Views: 10

markleteenie

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see these detail listed in the video details:
Daniel Negreanu and Doug Polk clash on High Stakes Feud at the PokerGO Studio in Las Vegas for an epic $200/$400 No Limit Hold'em Heads Up showdown! A total of 200 live hands will be played during this session before Negreanu and Polk take it to WSOP.com to play the remainder of their 25,000 hands challenge.

Are there other details released, such as min/max buy-in, automatic top offs, clock limits, etc?

upNdown

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I see these detail listed in the video details:
Daniel Negreanu and Doug Polk clash on High Stakes Feud at the PokerGO Studio in Las Vegas for an epic $200/$400 No Limit Hold'em Heads Up showdown! A total of 200 live hands will be played during this session before Negreanu and Polk take it to WSOP.com to play the remainder of their 25,000 hands challenge.

Are there other details released, such as min/max buy-in, automatic top offs, clock limits, etc?
They're doing two tables, 100bb buyin per session with auto topoff. Two hour sessions with the option to continue longer. Several session per week - maybe 3 or 4? I think there's a buyout option after they've played half the hands.
Some of the sessions will be streamed on pokergo, some of those with hole cards revealed, some not.

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I waited forever for that ace to show up. I felt like I was playing, wondering if there were any Aces in the deck.

SiouxperStack

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone in this thread hasn’t watched the High Stakes Duel with Hellmuth and Esfandiari I highly recommend it. The commentary on Hellmuth’s bite of his sandwich is worth it alone.

Top Bottom