Nanuk 910 = 400 chip perfection (2 Viewers)

Darson

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Once again thanks to @Hobbyphilic ’s bad influence, a Nanuk 910 arrived today from Amazon. Perfect for 400 chips in Bud Jones boxes with room for two packs of cards and my iPad. A single case solution for T1000 tourney with lots of rebuys - I have 360 playing chips, 10 seating chips, 10 bounty and 20 rebuy chips. I’m pretty sure I can squeeze a dealer button in there somewhere.

E642FFEE-340C-4CE8-A3C2-B3590A5D3E98.jpeg
C9DADB9B-A252-46E1-AF65-9B856C1E61F3.jpeg

Thanks for the pictures. How does that handle feel with the weight of six racks? Also, was is pluck foam? Do you known if the sell foam blanks?

I have a similar type of case for my riffle, and I bought 2 additional blanks of foam to cut out profiles for various situations. Hunting, going to the range, fighting a zombie appocalipse? I have an insert for each one of these!

Although I don't think the hunting one will be getting much use.

That handle has a nice rubberized grip so feels very comfortable. I would have no problems lugging this around all day with the weight of 600 chips. Well maybe not all day but it’s pretty comfortable.

It comes with three foam layers, the middle is cube pluck. I could probably fit 7 racks without cards.

Could you share the dimensions of your chip boxes? I have Paulson/Unique chip racks at about 8 3/16" long. I think they're a hair too big for this case but would like to know for sure.

My preference would be to fit 8 racks in a case (2 layers of 4) but I think it would be really tight in the 910. I might be tempted to gamble on one anyways if 4 racks would fit for sure.

Thanks for posting!

Amazon has a lightning deal on the Nanuk 910 for the next 3 hours. $44 for the black with foam and $36 for silver empty.

So I just got another email from Galls offering free shipping with the code EMTHANKS. $28 is cheaper than a bird cage! Should I buy more?

F.it - I just ordered another three...

I just bought 2 from galls, but now they are sold out. I wish i bought 2 more...

Great deal!

I ended up with 5 plus the one I already had. Now I'm debating how to cut up the foam...

I love the latches on these! So sturdy.

I'm really regretting not getting more.
They don't hold as much as an Apache but they are great for a 400-600 chip set.

One will be used for my San Juan BJ chips :)

A new set of chippies and a new challenge for the Nanuk. 400x 43mm hybrids. The racks are about 5mm too long to fit vertically so they have to go in horizontally. Just about works but I’ll have to see if I can get my hands on some 43mm Bud Jones boxes or similar.

4E83FEC7-6932-4DFD-B556-EA236122B1C7.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom