Nanuk 910 = 400 chip perfection (1 Viewer)

really like those bud jones chip boxes. any advice on where i can get them?
Post a “wanted” ad here. I’ve not seen them for sale commercially but many chippers here will have some they’re willing to dispose of.

Are they pricey? OP setup looks nice but I may be too lazy to replicate the storage setup for myself if those boxes are hard to source/expensive.

Just printed my stickers! Took a little while to draw them but I think they look cool.

Are those Avery labels?

They're letter paper sized laser printable vinyl stickers. I got them on Amazon but I think they come from Mr Label.

I printed them on the office colour laser printer and kept my fingers crossed that it wouldn't melt and gum up the insides! Now I just have to cut them out.

Now I need to draw some stickers for my Radisson Aruba chips...

Love the look of the Nanuk cases. I'll have to watch for sales, as I'd love to add about 6 of them. Nice score getting some for <$30!!!

It looks like they don't want to stick. I know I have some plastic tubs in storage that won't hold a label for nothin' I wonder if these cases will do the same.

Please keep us updated if they pop.

It looks like they don't want to stick. I know I have some plastic tubs in storage that won't hold a label for nothin' I wonder if these cases will do the same.

Please keep us updated if they pop.
Yeah, they're lifting on the curved bits near the handle. The larger stickers in the middle of the box are fine though. I think I'm going to make smaller stickers to go on a flat bit near the handle to see if that helps. I'll also have to be careful when peeling them not to create a curl in the vinyl. More experimentation required but at 50c a sheet, I'm not too sad!

Interior dimensions of the 910 are

13.2″ x 9.2″ x 4.1″

according to the Nanuk website.

Nanuk cases have good rep. I've been eyeballing one for a travel carrier.

Great collection you have @Darson !

So far the Nanuk is my clear favourite. The best thing are the locking latches. My big worry about the RTIC and other cases are the latches coming undone and all my chips falling out. No chance of that with the Nanuk with their smart latch design which you have to pinch to open.

So far the Nanuk is my clear favourite. The best thing are the locking latches. My big worry about the RTIC and other cases are the latches coming undone and all my chips falling out. No chance of that with the Nanuk with their smart latch design which you have to pinch to open.
Big plus one here. I really love the latches on the nanuk and if I could do it again I would buy a larger nanuk in place of my pelican 1510

We just need to keep an eye out for Nanuk sales and buy everything you can find when they're marked down like they were at Galls.

Has anyone tried Matsui covered racks in these cases? Curious about the fit. I guess if I knew the deminsions compared to the bud jones I’d have a pretty good idea, but always nice to see an actual pic!

Reactions: BNM
I want one of these cases... where do I find them cheap now?

It makes me laugh that the empty silver is $61.68 yet the one with foam is less than half that. Machine learning my a$$

I think I'm gonna keep an eye out for further sales and try to pick up a couple (orange and lime green).

Doesn't look like the prices in or to the UK is great atm, c$80 each on those colors

I'm seeing $79 for both Canada and US :confused.

Although I did get a few a while back from hardcases.ca during black friday. I think the 910s with foam were about $50CAD.
I think I'm gonna keep an eye out for further sales and try to pick up a couple (orange and lime green).

Doesn't look like the prices in or to the UK is great atm, c$80 each on those colors

It's showing $28.90 on the US site. Have to pick the silver case with foam. The other colours don't seem to be on offer. I wanna jump on one but it doesn't ship to Singapore. :banghead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom