Name my game room? (1 Viewer)

Freight and crating is around $250-$300. Probably looking at close to $2k shipped. Price wise its the cheapest machine I bought. :eek: I have 2 other games for it too.

IMG_20170915_093700.jpg

While there are a lot of bicycle-related names that I could come up with, all feel affectated. The chips read Fat Tire. The sign says Fat Tire.

The Fat Tire. It evokes the same feeling as "Live at the Bike".

Good to see your Word of the Day calendar is being put to good use.

Lol. I had to look it up.

And I agree to a certain point, that naming a room is sorta self promoting or trying to show off (at some level), which is why I’m not sure I’ll be officially naming the space.

My room is already at some level of ostentatiousness without self promotion. Kinda begs the question of why does any of us create such over the top poker rooms? Dunno, It just makes me happy. Most of my players have no clue of the effort involved.

Kinda begs the question of why does any of us create such over the top poker rooms?

Can't speak for everyone, but...

• We're all chip collectors. Although most people look at us like we're mad, we know that there is a difference in the aesthetics of nice chips vs cheap crap chips that are good enough for most people. It's only natural that the desire for something more than "good enough" wouldn't stop at just chips.
  • Most of us had played in a card room and thought "If I was the cardroom manager, I would change...". Our cardrooms, whether temporarily converted living rooms or permanent play spaces, are our cardrooms - and we make those changes as our budgets allow.

My best double entendre so far is The Endo Lounge, but I’m not a bike nut so good ideas may be slow to form on this one.

A few years later I got an 87 Buick Grand National. Bought it from the original owner in Brooklyn NY.. It had 12K miles and was garage kept. Never seen rain or snow. (Buicks/Olds/Pontiacs were notorious for rusted doors back then) I moved away from car audio and got into performance upgrades. What a blast to drive.
My dad was obsessed with these for a while. He owned a car lot and had up to 6 for sale at a time. He used to drag race his personal one at the local track. Brings back fond memories.

• We're all chip collectors. Although most people look at us like we're mad, we know that there is a difference in the aesthetics of nice chips vs cheap crap chips that are good enough for most people. It's only natural that the desire for something more than "good enough" wouldn't stop at just chips.

^Bingo^

The Kickstand
The Shop
The Bike Rack
The Chain and Sprocket
The Banana Seat
The Picnic Basket
The Crank Puller
The Toolbox
The Multitool

nah. its sexual...we can leave it at that unless you want to google it :)

Well, I know THAT reference, but a sexual reference seemed out of sync with the other suggestions thus far... or with the bike theme. :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom