My Sticker Mule labeling experience (3 Viewers)

Hey all you experienced sticker mule label purchasers - do you need to submit a finished sheet with all your labels laid out for printing, or can you submit the circular label artwork, tell them the size you want and how many, and they can format the sheet for you? I'm guessing the 1st option, but just want to check before I put in the time to create the sheet.

Hey all you experienced sticker mule label purchasers - do you need to submit a finished sheet with all your labels laid out for printing, or can you submit the circular label artwork, tell them the size you want and how many, and they can format the sheet for you? I'm guessing the 1st option, but just want to check before I put in the time to create the sheet.
Yes.

You can do it either way. However, for placing a custom order it might be advantageous for you to reach out to their customer support to see if they can provide the layout that works the best for you cost wise. That's what they did for me. Then, they laid out each sheet and sent it to me for approval before printing and cutting.

your art, size you want the circles to be, total number needed, and how many of each design/denom within that total. They’ll design the sheet - my experience is that they will try to size the sheet to print ~10 total sheets. I agree with @BearMetal on contacting customer service.
Yes.

You can do it either way. However, for placing a custom order it might be advantageous for you to reach out to their customer support to see if they can provide the layout that works the best for you cost wise. That's what they did for me. Then, they laid out each sheet and sent it to me for approval before printing and cutting.

If you use this link you’ll get $10 store credit for orders over $10, and I get $10 :cool

your art, size you want the circles to be, total number needed, and how many of each design/denom within that total. They’ll design the sheet - my experience is that they will try to size the sheet to print ~10 total sheets. I agree with @BearMetal on contacting customer service.

If you use this link you’ll get $10 store credit for orders over $10, and I get $10 :cool
Thank you for the info! That’s great to hear they’ll design the sheet. I’ll absolutely use the link, appreciate it!

I’m set to go back home to Utah next Thursday after I take my board exams. I have a really cheap super diamond travel set but like a true chipper I’m never satisfied. Today I had the bright idea to see if I could order some chips, design a label, remove the stock labels, and relabel the new chips all before I leave next Thursday. Chips will be here this Wednesday, hopefully will approve the Sticker Mule proofs tomorrow morning and we’ll see if they can really get them here by Tuesday like they say.

Just posted the thread for my new set made with Sticker Mule labels!

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/presenting-“space-coast-poker-club”.92611/

Have to say, it was such a great experience. 10.8 cents per label, exactly 28mm like I needed, and crisp print quality. My rep I talked to was super responsive and it was only 5 business days from submitting my design to having finished labels. Really the only downside I see is that they only offer matte laminated labels and you don’t really have the option to get unlaminated/thick/textured like Gear. Definitely can recommend Sticker Mule and I’ll probably use them for my jobs going forward.

89C12024-C78E-4722-8504-63292274C66C.jpeg

Just posted the thread for my new set made with Sticker Mule labels!

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/presenting-“space-coast-poker-club”.92611/

Have to say, it was such a great experience. 10.8 cents per label, exactly 28mm like I needed, and crisp print quality. My rep I talked to was super responsive and it was only 5 business days from submitting my design to having finished labels. Really the only downside I see is that they only offer matte laminated labels and you don’t really have the option to get unlaminated/thick/textured like Gear. Definitely can recommend Sticker Mule and I’ll probably use them for my jobs going forward.

View attachment 954763
I don't know if they make them in the size you're using. But I get hologram stickers made for my karate school from them. They are pretty cool

I'm getting push-back from my email inquiry to Sticker Mule. I'm going to eventually need labels for a Bud Jones roulette chip set I'm acquiring. Cheap chips, so I figured I would try to save a few bucks on the labels. I told Sticker Mule I need a size just under 1" (appears that 31/32" would be the ideal fit, but 15/16" would work). But they are adamant that 1" is the smallest size they can do. How are you guys getting around this when you order sizes under 1"?

I'm getting push-back from my email inquiry to Sticker Mule. I'm going to eventually need labels for a Bud Jones roulette chip set I'm acquiring. Cheap chips, so I figured I would try to save a few bucks on the labels. I told Sticker Mule I need a size just under 1" (appears that 31/32" would be the ideal fit, but 15/16" would work). But they are adamant that 1" is the smallest size they can do. How are you guys getting around this when you order sizes under 1"?
They told me they could do it. They original told me rolls but I was going to do sheets which they said they could do also
DAF34041-139F-47C0-9E8B-95E8E659561E.jpeg

Looks like this original post was from May 2021. How have the labels from Sticker Mule been holding up? Any complaints?

@brains613 I ordered 28mm diameter round stickers on their sticker sheets! They set up the number of stickers per sheet based on how many I needed.

1666376739674.jpeg

Yeah you give em the .ai file and they set everything else up. The sticker version is laminated but would have to be full inlay replacement to work maybe even milled depending on the chip. Gear is still the best option for serious projects esp full inlay replacement, but Sticker Mule is a very convenient and fast alternative.

View attachment 1010929

Yeah you give em the .ai file and they set everything else up. The sticker version is laminated but would have to be full inlay replacement to work maybe even milled depending on the chip. Gear is still the best option for serious projects esp full inlay replacement, but Sticker Mule is a very convenient and fast alternative.
That's a nice set of hooters

I'd be worried about them slowly disappearing on me over time - some cheap bastages gonna want sample sets of those... "oh I'm sorry, I thought you were giving away party favors..." :rolleyes: haha

sticker mule has great quality stuff, but you're paying an arm and a leg. there are many better options in my opinion...

Incoming order from Sticker Mule - finishing off my CDI98 $20s and adding a rack of 5c to my Ugly Bicycle set!

As always use this link to get $10 off if you spend $10 (and I get $10 too)

D4EEE980-3CA5-4749-AA05-324CE1ECCB7D.jpeg
1CCFA21A-D235-45D0-AB65-A207F2EA066E.png
DF9A2CAB-31AB-4FA1-A2D9-4833908B87EA.jpeg
60E5E0FE-31E9-4669-B157-0C13888448E0.png

How do you guys layout the sheet orders for 7/8th

I see all your sheets, and I get how to order them, I even understand how to make the cutout lines, but I’m too novice to deal with measuring and that uniform layout placement.

Anyone want to help me finalize a layout sometime soon?

Maybe someone has a template or an existing file with a sheet size file so I can see how you did it in illustrator?

I need 1000 chips at least, so I’m going to do a pretty big order right out the gate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom