My Sticker Mule labeling experience (8 Viewers)

I would guess SM are too thick to overlabel. I remember trying on a couple of HSI and back to back you get spinners.

Oh right. Well I measure every color I wan't labels for. Some are just below 1" some are 1-1/16" and some are in between. I want mine to completely cover the recess of the murdered chip, but there are still variations within the same chip"type" and it's not always a perfect circle either.

Anyone have a sticker mule order coming up? I have a single chip that needs two total labels :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I ordered from sticker mule also, i am terrible at centering labels but these are my first three attempts

Attachments

• IMG_7980.jpeg
    IMG_7980.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_7979.jpeg
    IMG_7979.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_7978.jpeg
    IMG_7978.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 155
The damage on the stickers is because i removed them and tried again and i still missed as you can see lol. I will probably get better but i was not very happy with the end results, not the fault of sticker mule, i picked the colors that were off just took a random guess at what it would look like and was hoping to get close to the chip color for the back ground.

Awesome walkthrough you provided, i have been using a tweezer but your method looks far superior. Thanks for sharing that. And like you i don’t mind taking some time with it, if it improves the final look.

Has anyone used Sticker Mule for Bud Jones chips? Do their labels have the thickness needed to keep the "suction" effect Bud Jones chips have on each other intact?

Will have to give this a try. Thanks for the examples. Do you know if it's best to get the exact sizing or something a few millimeters smaller?

Don’t order 60mm (2.36 in) even though those are “60mm” buttons. I wasted a batch because of that. My most recent set was 58mm (2.30 in). Still really close. Have to be careful or one edge will overhang.

1698937021604.jpeg

1698937076192.png

All sticker mule. Have some King’s Castle glitter and holographic inlays arriving today actually.

Don’t order 60mm (2.36 in) even though those are “60mm” buttons. I wasted a batch because of that. My most recent set was 58mm (2.30 in). Still really close. Have to be careful or one edge will overhang.

View attachment 1218877
View attachment 1218878

All sticker mule. Have some King’s Castle glitter and holographic inlays arriving today actually.
How’s the quality in your opinion?

How’s the quality in your opinion?
The quality of what? The sticker on the button? Great and unique. Tbh most people don’t really care that it’s holographic. The original button is pretty good already. @justincarothers sells an acrylic version too. I have a set.

Overall I think Sticker Mule is tremendously useful for beginner projects, overlabeling, and materials (like glitter and holographic) the vendors here don’t use. Also turn around time is a week vs 4 months. But if you want to have texture, clone something, or have very specific chipper things you want in the design I wouldn’t use them.

The quality of what? The sticker on the button? Great and unique. Tbh most people don’t really care that it’s holographic. The original button is pretty good already. @justincarothers sells an acrylic version too. I have a set.

Overall I think Sticker Mule is tremendously useful for beginner projects, overlabeling, and materials (like glitter and holographic) the vendors here don’t use. Also turn around time is a week vs 4 months. But if you want to have texture, clone something, or have very specific chipper things you want in the design I wouldn’t use them.
So many great ideas here and definitely agree with this ^

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom