My new Majestic chips!! (1 Viewer)

Jose

Two Pair
Reaction score
It took me a while to actually order these but I'm glad I did!!

Attachments

• IMG_4892.JPG
    IMG_4892.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 437
It took me a while to actually order these but I'm glad I did!!
Congrats on your first set. Once you get in to Paulson chips you will be ruined:eek:

Anyway, the Majestic chips are a nice start. We cannot wait to see were the madness takes you:D

Let us know what kind of Paulson chips you are looking for and how much bank you have. There have been many nice sets up for sale lately. It is a great time to pick up some nice chips.

David O

Hahaha lol. We'll see where the madness takes me. Anyways I'm really interested in getting some horseshoe chips. Specially the snapper as fracts.

Hahaha lol. We'll see where the madness takes me. Anyways I'm really interested in getting some horseshoe chips. Specially the snapper as fracts.
The trimoon snappers will be hard to find but someone just put some of the secondary snappers up for sale by the rack. You might even go to the thread by The Chip Exchange. I believe he still has some Cincy chips available.

Last edited:
I just put in my second order of Majestic's to expand my original set. I have a set of Paulson's that we use for cash games but I use the Majestic's for our tournaments and I really like them. I believe they are the nicest China clay out there.

The Majestics have a nice feel to them and the design is very elegant!

I just put in my second order of Majestic's to expand my original set. I have a set of Paulson's that we use for cash games but I use the Majestic's for our tournaments and I really like them. I believe they are the nicest China clay out there.

Same here. My Majestic set is my travel set for both tournaments and mixed cash where its often a multitable format there are some players that might not necessariy value the chips. My Paulson set is for single table NL cash at my house and my house only.
I like the fact that the Majestics are nice but can be bought in any denomination needed for the same price instead of trying to buy (50) $5000 chips at $20 a chip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom