My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (34 Viewers)

Lol, 9 seconds on high hand clock so I yelled out HIGH HAND as a joke and the whole room erupted in sad "oooh"'s lol
That's funny. One of my favorite moves at Bingo halls is to rip my sheet which the old people immediate think means your table has a bingo. We've tilted a whole room of aged stampers with this maneuver. Quite entertaining.

Finally got a seat, absolute zoo here due to $1,700 tourney

20210226_160751.jpg
Screenshot_20210226-161036.jpg

My journey as a professional poker player has just begun! :p
In for $100, and now holding $160 for the last month, online, at 5c/10c NLHE :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I know that, even for pocket money, you can't tell you 're an "earner" till you 've survived your first serious loosing streak.:)

Just bring me @Anthony Martino here to show him, live, how NLHE should be played:p

OK, just kidding:oops:

Lol, flop AA3 in a raised pot and I have AJ83

Check to maniac who bets, I call, fish lady calls

Turn T and we both check-call him again

River J.....BINGO BANGO BONGO VINCE!

I'm first to act and donk $60

Fish lady minraises me, maniac shoves, I shove, she calls with KQ for the rivered straight. He has AJxx so unfortunately I have to share her $$$ with him

No bueno today, but just a $160 loss so not terrible

Got word March 5th PLO is switching to

2/2 with 200-1k buyin

5/5 buyin 500-2500 buyin

10/10 with 1k-5k buyin

Optional straddles

Doofus raised out of the SB, I flop the joint 4 handed to the flop and get it in

He pairs the 7 on river

Screenshot_20210227-103321_Chrome.jpg

Fortunately I pickup :ks::kc::6s::3h: on my next buyin, get it in vs Aces and bink a straight on the river with my shitty low cards

Sorry. :D When you calculate odds on running it x times, you need to remove outs from previous "runs" (in the same hand) and not add each "run"'s percentage as they were equal. If you miss your out, you have higher odds on future runs as there are fewer cards remaining in the deck. If you hit your out on the first run, that's one less out on the 2nd (and future) runs.
But as someone already said, and it's what I believe as well, the more times you run it, the closer both get to the actual equity of their respective hands and less variance - but EV stays the same.
They said there would be no math.....
1FFBCE06-258B-4467-903C-A26E97553ACD.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom