My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (33 Viewers)

FINAL TABLE!
20210109_213812.jpg

There's this fucking young hoodie wearing, headphone listening kid at my table

Whenever he bets he daintily takes the chips between his fingers and ever so gently places them in the pot, and he's SO fucking SLOW everytime it just infuriates me to no end

We get it kid. You fancy yourself a pro tourney grinder
He has commentary going in his head when he does it

Not a bad first two hours!

Got lucky just before that pic. overly aggressive and stuck guy raised to $20 pre. I called with AK86 with a nut suit, as did others

Flop K83 rainbow, he pots for $85, I repot, we get it in and go twice. He has AAxx and I bink an 8 on first board and hold on 2nd

EP guy just calls, I call cause fuck these guys!
That’s my favorite reason to call. Then the flop usually makes me throw up.
Also
Shortie shoved for 59k from mp, I have A6 in bb, call, he has kings. Down to 70k
Tough to know the ICM implications without more information, but that couldn’t have been a +ev call. But all’s well that ends well!

That’s my favorite reason to call. Then the flop usually makes me throw up.
Also

Tough to know the ICM implications without more information, but that couldn’t have been a +ev call. But all’s well that ends well!

I figured his range was wide given his stack and position and was hoping to break the bubble and chip up. Figured I had a hand strong enough against his shove range

Think blinds were 3/6/6k maybe at the time

And if I lose, I was still in late position during hand for hand with some fold equity

The 2/5/10 was struggling to keep players, the 1/2 got called and ran so playing that

Flopped nfd and busted two short stacks all in on flop

Then guy on my left is constantly straddling or raising pre

He straddles button for 5, bunch of callers, I call CO with

:kh::kc::qc::8h:

He raises to 20, bunch of callers, I pot to 140 and THREE people call, cause, you know, they all have a 70bb hand

Flop :as::8c::3s:

SB checks, HJ bets all in, I fold, button is all-in

They show down :ah::ts::td::7s: and :ad::jh::9h::5s:

Not the flop I was looking for

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom