My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (48 Viewers)

Limp UTG with :as::ah::qh::qd:

Somehow NOBODY raises or straddles this hand, despite having gone nuts prior hands

We go 6 ways to a flop of

:ac::7h::4h:

BINGO BANGO BONGO VINCE!

Checked to me, I pot, only an elderly guy calls

Turn :9d:

I pot again, he calls again

River :3h:

I pot for $225 and he calls with King high hearts

20210329_120735.jpg

I hadn't made my hand yet, and the flush is a backdoor draw that I'm not overly concerned with since this guy was bombing the flop

Plus, I don't pick and choose, I always go twice
Sorry, I thought you got it in on the turn. Also, good reasoning on the always go x.

And now I know... BATTLE

Sorry, I thought you got it in on the turn. Also, good reasoning on the always go x.

And now I know... BATTLE

I did get it in on the turn, but the turn is when the 2nd diamond showed up

My opponent was betting the flop, so don't need to give him credit for a flush draw here (he didn't have it either)

Final hand of my session I limp UTG, guy on my left pots it, gets 2-3 callers, I spring the trap and repot, he repots all-in, we get it heads-up and go twice. I flop better on the first board, he flops better on the 2nd board, but they both run out safe and we just chop up everyone elses money.

poker1.png

poker2.png

poker3.png

My high point on the session I was up about $700, but managed to give some back. Still cashed out +$400 so a decent day. Currently on 4 winning sessions in a row, so feels good to be swinging back in the right direction

Call a $10 straddle with :as::th::8s::4h:and multiway to a flop I smash

Guy in the blinds pots it, limper calls, I repot, guy in blinds repots, limper folds

We go twice and he binks a black 5 on the 2nd river to escape the trap

Screenshot_20210401-114629_Chrome.jpg

I can see why PLO is not my game... I never thought of top 2 pair and bad flush draw as "smashing" the flop
You forgot the backdoor flush draw. Have to play all the outs.

disregard. I thought the 7 was a spade not a club. Need one of those big new phones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom