My home Blackjack setup (1 Viewer)

Ragsy

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Thought I'd share my typical Blackjack tournament set-up.

Starting stack of $2000 ea (I have enough chips to up it to $3K ea...depends on the night)
Usually 4-6 players.
Winner of a round will usually be declared at the end of 3 card shoes. We usually end up playing a few rounds.

I'm usually the bank because I love seeing everyone having fun. Generally, I don't play cash games with family (mates are different of course....more of that in another post one day).
I play mostly with my kids and their cousins and uncles and aunts and I usually put up a small gift voucher or movie tickets for the winner(s), which they end up going together anyway.

The chips are from Jack's Poker here in Australia, they're not ceramic but the colours are vibrant and are great to handle.

The Statesman Poker cards aren't the best to be honest for poker but perfect for BJ and the manual card shuffler is a great distraction and does a great job as these cards are too thick for most to shuffle by hand.

I have other cards that are more versatile but for the purposes of this staging exercise I used the Statesman Poker cards. I recently put the Statesman Bridge cards through a BJ session and proved to be fantastic.

20231201_214359.jpg

20231201_213551.jpg

20231201_214905.jpg

20231201_213730.jpg

20231201_213851.jpg

20231201_215507.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Nice setup, I do this often enough that I should at least get a shoe and chip rack since I also usually play as the dealer.

Welcome to the forum! Nice setup, I do this often enough that I should at least get a shoe and chip rack since I also usually play as the dealer.
Yeah these two accessories really do make life much easier and neater if your're the dealer. Other things arent so important like the discard rack/stand, you can improvise with other things (even a plastic food or ice cream container works)

I do blackjack tournaments at my fundraisers. Lucky to have a custom Chanman table for that. Our rounds are quick, 25min or one 6-deck shoe, whatever runs out first. Everybody gets $20,000 to start to make them feel like high rollers (min bet $1000).
I really like that game plan, thanks for that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom