My First Pron Ever (1 Viewer)

jdub

Pair
Reaction score
Well here it is you boys. My first pron ever. Let's not make a habit out of it, aight?

What we have here is a multi-use micro stakes cash / deep stack T.05 set for one table of ten players allowing for re-buys. There are 350 chips total. A typical starting stack will be 10/10/7 nickel/quarter/dollar or 10/10/7/2 to add on the $5 chips for an additional $10 in stakes. I'm only down for a friendly game if it's going to be some of the guys from work. The chips are Apache Pharaoh china clay, all cleaned and oiled for your pleasure.

If the breakdown isn't quite right, using new off the shelf chips will allow me to adjust easily. If I work my way into a bigger game, I can add denominations easily. Although... I am a little suspicious that if I do manage to get into a bigger game, a new set will suddenly be on the menu.

Thanks to all for helping me on my way. This might be the most well informed purchase I've ever made, even if it is just little bits of plastic for fun and games.

First Set.jpg

(ugh, i need a camera with better depth of field)

Great call on the Pharaoh's, nice set for small denominations. How about some more photos? Splashed pot & stacks?

congrats on the first set. In all the pictures I've seen of the pharaohs it's been hard to get a read on the color of the 5 cent chip. Is it more of yellow or an off white? is the color too close to the $1?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom