My first Poker Room (1 Viewer)

Thanks everyone for the kind words and compliments.

It was a blast to have all that attended and I appreciate some of the tokens and chips I've acquired from kind members here. I'll continue with more pr0n of a few more cool buttons and chips.

Super special thanks to @T_Chan for selling me the wonderful table to begin with. I had originally met with Tony to buy a custom table. After learning the great cost, I decided I would save up and he randomly offered a deal on this great beauty. So cool! Couldn't refuse. Best decision so far in my poker hosting career. A good table, in my opinion, is the best first thing required to host a game. Even with dice chips a great table can make a game go.

But..why not felt CPCs or Paulsons? Haha. What a blast! I have an even deeper appreciation for my Rounders set. BADASS chips I'd say! Love them. I even got comments from non-chippers:)

@realcdn you're a wicked guy man! I'm so lucky you joined and we came across. Now you may have done something bad by bringing over those AS chips though. THC goodness brother. Nice chips yourself...:tup::tup:cant wait to have ya for another game.

@LotsOfChips thanks for taking all our money:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:it was great to have you as well. Pleasure to play with.

Can't wait to do it again. Keep an eye out in your email for future dates.:tup::)

Huge shout-out to @Jeevansluck for hosting such an excellent home game tourney. The bubble (final four) lasted almost an hour, with huge swings in every direction. Earlier there was a four way all in preflop (sadly I lost that hand with JJ), a whack of full houses shown, and truly a great time had by all (well at least by me, everybody else seemed to be having fun too).

Looking forward to the next one, and thanks again for your hospitality! And @T_Chan, when I grow up I want a table just like that one!

Got a way better shelf for my chippies...with a few extra cubbies for a few new sets I've yet to pick up and/or receive!!

$20 off Craigslist...amazing what people will literally give away!

IMG_20191006_195319.jpg

IMG_20191006_202823.jpg
IMG_20191008_154754.jpg

Last edited:
Same as how I bought them. I actually have purchased 6 more since. Some as Backups. A few are improvement chairs. I have a TChan table looming for delivery any day....So I need more and will continue to add

Got a new display for my Jack sample kit along with AS Tournament samples and put it up in my poker room! Love the results. Maybe I'll get one bigger someday...but very happy with the look

Future plans to replace the AS samples with Jack Detroit Tournament samples...

IMG_20191027_103927.jpg
IMG_20191027_103837.jpg

Had a great mail day today. I needed racks pretty bad. My situation was chips on the shelf in stacks. No racks or home , very sad for the chippies even if they were CCs. Still gotta love them!

I'm all racked and shelved! Thanks to @Sharpie26 and @liftapint for the great deals and mostly, the superior packaging that needs to happen to make these shipments trouble free. I say thanks again!
IMG_20191121_134401.jpg

Beautiful room! Everything works so well together. The dead teddy bear in the corner if a good reminder to those inclined to cheat. :p

Beautiful room! Everything works so well together. The dead teddy bear in the corner if a good reminder to those inclined to cheat. :p
Thanks very much for the compliments man! Much appreciated. I am new to hosting and LOVING it!

Wife and I are still investigating the death of teddy bear as possibly a murder. We suspect a 3 year old monkey that has been seen frequenting and generally terrorizing our home. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom