My Crystal Park Set ...been a while in the making

You have issues my friend! That is not only a great tournament set but a killer cash set. The Motor City quarters look like they were made for the CP's!

Yeah, someone else came up with idea for the Motor City Quarters and I got lucky to find a couple people selling them off. I probably should sell off some of the lower denom chips, but I just cant! :)

The $1,000's were, well, ah, yeah. But the $1, $2 & $5's were very reasonable with respect to this sort of chip I think.

dowdyrich

Sitting Out
Ummm... WOW? That is a LOT of chips. They are so cool though. I am just no learning about all the 'classic sets'.. Are these consider 'vintage'? Sorry for the noobish question. All my chip came from wal-mart sooo... LOL

bauss

Sitting Out
Wow, that's a huge collection, and those chips looks amazing!

How long did it take you to collect all those chips?

Wow, that's a huge collection, and those chips looks amazing!

How long did it take you to collect all those chips?
About a year. The 1,000 chips are by far the most expensive and challenging to find. I missed an eBay auction which had a rack of 100 up for $700 (a steal at that price) but ended up paying closer to retail. Most came from a fellow Canadian. Last time I checked, he was still selling off his stash (no more $1,000's though).

In 5 years you'll probably be saying the same thing! :) ...actually I don't know how much higher these chips can go. But like you, I'd die to go back and find them for $.50-.70 each or whatever crazy price they sold for.

You have issues my friend! That is not only a great tournament set but a killer cash set. The Motor City quarters look like they were made for the CP's!
I swear I don't remember seeing this thread... But this was my exact thought 18 months later. LOL~ Still haven't seen the set in person...nudge, nudge, wink, wink. :)

UW85. Do you still own this set? I have a buddy who is looking for some to buy.
Sold all the Motor City Quarters & some lower denoms. I have another cash set and frankly I have reached that point in my addiction to see I don't HAVE to have all these chips.

Anyway, I DO have $1, $3, $5, $25 (I think) I want to get rid of that didn't sell last time I put them up on CT. A couple sales fell through & I just need to get them back up on line. I'll try to do that this weekend. No plans to sell any of my $1K or $500/$100's.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Still haven't seen the set in person...nudge, nudge, wink, wink. :)
Shoot me a reminder txt this weekend. I still have a cash drop box and chip tray for you.

...side note...someday I'll learn how to do that multi-quote thingy -- where I post only one reply but quote a couple other posts within it. Someday. :) ...hell, how'd that happen? I actually did it.

Envious.. I am trying to build a measly cash set... anyone know if someone is selling racks of $2, $5, or $25 denoms?

Top Bottom