My Crystal Park Set ...been a while in the making (1 Viewer)

UW85

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
A couple pics of the collection of CP's:

img5478ty.jpg
img5482o.jpg
img5499b.jpg
img5515v.jpg

You have issues my friend! That is not only a great tournament set but a killer cash set. The Motor City quarters look like they were made for the CP's!

Yeah, someone else came up with idea for the Motor City Quarters and I got lucky to find a couple people selling them off. I probably should sell off some of the lower denom chips, but I just cant! :)

The $1,000's were, well, ah, yeah. But the $1, $2 & $5's were very reasonable with respect to this sort of chip I think.

Ummm... WOW? That is a LOT of chips. They are so cool though. I am just no learning about all the 'classic sets'.. Are these consider 'vintage'? Sorry for the noobish question. All my chip came from wal-mart sooo... LOL

Wow, that's a huge collection, and those chips looks amazing!

How long did it take you to collect all those chips?

Wow, that's a huge collection, and those chips looks amazing!

How long did it take you to collect all those chips?

About a year. The 1,000 chips are by far the most expensive and challenging to find. I missed an eBay auction which had a rack of 100 up for $700 (a steal at that price) but ended up paying closer to retail. Most came from a fellow Canadian. Last time I checked, he was still selling off his stash (no more $1,000's though).

In 5 years you'll probably be saying the same thing! :) ...actually I don't know how much higher these chips can go. But like you, I'd die to go back and find them for $.50-.70 each or whatever crazy price they sold for.

Worthy pron, as ever, sir. Nicely done and thank you for sharing those shots.

You have issues my friend! That is not only a great tournament set but a killer cash set. The Motor City quarters look like they were made for the CP's!

I swear I don't remember seeing this thread... But this was my exact thought 18 months later. LOL~ Still haven't seen the set in person...nudge, nudge, wink, wink. :)

UW85. Do you still own this set? I have a buddy who is looking for some to buy.

Sold all the Motor City Quarters & some lower denoms. I have another cash set and frankly I have reached that point in my addiction to see I don't HAVE to have all these chips.

Anyway, I DO have $1, $3, $5, $25 (I think) I want to get rid of that didn't sell last time I put them up on CT. A couple sales fell through & I just need to get them back up on line. I'll try to do that this weekend. No plans to sell any of my $1K or $500/$100's.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Still haven't seen the set in person...nudge, nudge, wink, wink. :)

Shoot me a reminder txt this weekend. I still have a cash drop box and chip tray for you.

...side note...someday I'll learn how to do that multi-quote thingy -- where I post only one reply but quote a couple other posts within it. Someday. :) ...hell, how'd that happen? I actually did it.

Envious.. I am trying to build a measly cash set... anyone know if someone is selling racks of $2, $5, or $25 denoms?

Nice, you have a couple of chips there. You may want to add another rack or two just in case...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom