Cancelled Crystal Park (any denomination) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

makemake78

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to build a playable crystal park set mainly comprised of secondaries (just bc they seem easier to obtain, correct me if I’m wrong). I’m willing to put in the work to remove the starburst. Please let me know if you are willing to let go of any racks you may have. Open to any Crystal park primaries as well!

Let me know what you have! Thanks!

Secondaries…:unsure: Nope… :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_7409.jpeg

Looking to build a playable crystal park set mainly comprised of secondaries (just bc they seem easier to obtain, correct me if I’m wrong). I’m willing to put in the work to remove the starburst. Please let me know if you are willing to let go of any racks you may have. Open to any Crystal park primaries as well!

Let me know what you have! Thanks!

Have you handled the secondaries yet? You may want to grab some samples before you go all in. The face is a full label and they tend to be a little slippery. Primaries might be a little more expensive and tougher to come by but they are leaded awesomeness! Plus these secondary 25s are unicorns.

IMG_4255.jpeg

FYI the secondary 25s and up are not a full face label.

I can sell you some extra primary $1s but only around 50 chips. I got a few fracs as well if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom