MSK Acrylic Table Accessory Group Buy Part 2! **ORDERS CLOSED** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sheikh617

I want to order:

10 All in / call buttons
10 show'em buttons
10 bounty buttons
10 rabbit hunt buttons

Shipping to europe

Thanks for running this and the extention :)

For all the European orders, will it make more sense to have them sent to a central location in Europe? I'm sure individual re-ship can get pricey from the US. We can work this out later of course, just trying to be as economical and prepared as possible!

If the work is not the issue, then I think a SFRB would be most economical....shipping within the same country is cheap but within Europe shipping also became expensive. Since padded enveloppes are same price, I see no benefits going that route.

SFRB tend to stay under the radar for extra custom charges...

PS. please add 3 more missed blinds...if needed I can add 10-15 more buttons if this gives us another price break

Last edited:
Orders updated boys. Everyone please review the spreadsheet as this will likely be sent up tomorrow. I'm just waiting on the contact info from Steve. I will continue taking orders until that point!

My order Looks good, question though. Are the all in/call buttons the same, like on one side it says all in and the other side call? Or are they separate?

My order Looks good, question though. Are the all in/call buttons the same, like on one side it says all in and the other side call? Or are they separate?
One button, double sided. I personally love the design you can just pick the side and send it lol

Alright everyone! I will be sending this Excel list off around 6pm EST. Please review your orders before then. If I don't hear from you my assumption will be that all is well. Thanks for everyone who joined in. These buttons are amazing!

Last edited:
Can I still jump in with an international order?

2x missed blind
10x show em

Shipping to Finland. Are you combining the overseas shipment to FR/BE/CH/etc?

Can I still jump in with an international order?

2x missed blind
10x show em

Shipping to Finland. Are you combining the overseas shipment to FR/BE/CH/etc?
I can put you down in there the order but the international reship has not been sorted yet. I don't know if it will be cheaper to do central location or individual orders. I will leave that to the international folks to figure out lol. I'll send it where ever you guys want.

Got pricing back and the per jeton price seems excellent so far! I think we beat some of the prices from the original group buy, so great job gents! I will be posting pricing info tomorrow and also updating the spreadsheet to include everyone’s total price with shipping included.

Edit: We beat GB1 on all pricing minus the late added missed blind button!

Last edited:
Got pricing back and the per jeton price seems excellent so far! I think we beat some of the prices from the original group buy, so great job gents! I will be posting pricing info tomorrow and also updating the spreadsheet to include everyone’s total price with shipping included.

Edit: We beat GB1 on all pricing minus the late added missed blind button!

FYI, I noticed an error in the spreadsheet - I counted 16 for missed blind buttons, but you only have 14. Didn't double check other items, but you may want to look at your excel formulae

FYI, I noticed an error in the spreadsheet - I counted 16 for missed blind buttons, but you only have 14. Didn't double check other items, but you may want to look at your excel formulae
The formula didnt account for the cells of the last two orders as they were added late. I adjusted on the document I sent to MSK and it will reflect correctly tomorrow. Sharp eyes sir! :tup:

Pricing info updated! Please take a look and review your order. I believe everything is accurate as I double checked the numbers but I do have fat fingers lol. I'll open a separate payment thread later and provide my details so peeps can send the monies. Thanks again to everyone participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom