MSK Acrylic Table Accessory Group Buy Part 2! **ORDERS CLOSED** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for 40 bounties, and 4 All-In/Call. Wish you had the missed blind ones as well, I would be in for 4 of those.
If there is enough interest we can always add it to the list. If the quantity is low the cost per jeton will be high though.

If there is enough interest we can always add it to the list. If the quantity is low the cost per jeton will be high though.
I think we should just include everyone’s wants in the spreadsheet, and if any one token doesn’t hit a minimum number, it doesn’t go. (Because you can’t know what people *would* order if you tell them they’re restricted to a specific four or five)

I think we should just include everyone’s wants in the spreadsheet, and if any one token doesn’t hit a minimum number, it doesn’t go. (Because you can’t know what people *would* order if you tell them they’re restricted to a specific four or five)
There aren't any minimums so we can add all the buttons to the buy but some buttons might end up being $6-$10 a piece and then people will ask to have them removed etc. Creates more work and if we're being honest I was trying to avoid that extra work lol. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

There aren't any minimums so we can add all the buttons to the buy but some buttons might end up being $6-$10 a piece and then people will ask to have them removed etc. Creates more work and if we're being honest I was trying to avoid that extra work lol. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I got ya! My only fear was that then people try and run a third group if not getting what they want here. We’re a rediculous people! Regardless, thank you for helping get all this together.

Understandable, thanks for running this!

Now let's get some more interest in some sweet sweet Missed Blind markers! By FAR the most used lammers I own, every table needs a couple!

Understandable, thanks for running this!

Now let's get some more interest in some sweet sweet Missed Blind markers! By FAR the most used lammers I own, every table needs a couple!
Let's add those bad boys in and see how much interest we can get. I'll update the spreadsheet and OP. I might put myself down for a couple. I love cool stuff lol.

OP updated with missed blind buttons as well! Order a few folks ;)

Just a suggestion ... you may want to edit the thread title to make it broader and attract more interest.

Grr ending on a weekend. Sorry I should have posted earlier but was waiting to see what interest was and prices. 6 all in / calls if not to late. Sorry just don’t look at my phone on the weekend and often temporarily lose it as I set it down and walk away.

Grr ending on a weekend. Sorry I should have posted earlier but was waiting to see what interest was and prices. 6 all in / calls if not to late. Sorry just don’t look at my phone on the weekend and often temporarily lose it as I set it down and walk away.
No worries good till tomorrow.

@Quicksilver-75 do you remember the price break points. Trying to figure out if the bounty chips will be less than the listed price. I may be inclined to order some more.

Just updated the spreadsheet in post #2. Please review you numbers as this will be finalized a bit later today. Only 11 ordered for the missed blind button so when we get pricing, if the numbers are too high feel free to remove them from your order as I may do the same myself.

@Quicksilver-75 once the tally is finished what is the best way to submit these to the vendor for pricing? Sorry to bug you on your vacation!

Just updated the spreadsheet in post #2. Please review you numbers as this will be finalized a bit later today. Only 11 ordered for the missed blind button so when we get pricing, if the numbers are too high feel free to remove them from your order as I may do the same myself.

@Quicksilver-75 once the tally is finished what is the best way to submit these to the vendor for pricing? Sorry to bug you on your vacation!
Directly through email. I'm home from vacation now but still busy with some other matters. I'll pm you the contact info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom