For Sale Moving... Leftover SALE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you thank you

Bean Counter Cardroom
Astro Lounge
The 2 Riverboat chips

Please and thank you

Edit: Damn Brie didn’t see your dibs hahaha.
Nice grabs there!
Lol no worries if we get them I'll chat it over with Ben and maybe we can part with a few and send em your way, I'll cover the shipping :tup:

• Love
Reactions: 72o
Pictures of sample sets now in the main post..!

So far:

Thomacetti
GCR acrylic db
Aztar cutcard
2x GCOP sample set
1x GCR sample set
1x Silver dust (Paulson) sample set

mrplacey
PNY show'em
PNY acrylic db (i'm 100% sure there is min one in my warehouse)

Marhauld
PCA acrylic db

FordPickup92
PCA acrylic db
St'Joes db

Gear
Ambassador button

Surferb
2x Dragonara cutcards
MGM acrylic db
99% sure Aztar cutcards are some in my warehouse

Nuhockey
Terribles cutcard
Dunes cutcard

After checking my warehouse i will post the total amount of the additional cutcards and acrylic buttons!

You missed me! Don’t forget me! Hah.

Good lord @FordPickup92 and @Ben8257
You guys have bought some very rare sample sets lately. Damn. You guys are quick on the draw. Congrats on all the scores (even though you're cutting into my action :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)

@hippieartworks great sale sir. I hope all is well.
We were a bit late to the game so playing catch up!!! Hehe I do apologize I hate feeling like I'm shorting someone especially a friend!

• Love
Reactions: 72o
Good lord @FordPickup92 and @Ben8257
You guys have bought some very rare sample sets lately. Damn. You guys are quick on the draw. Congrats on all the scores (even though you're cutting into my action :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)

@hippieartworks great sale sir. I hope all is well.
Cant wait to get some of those cases like yours and start putting them on the wall, the idea of a couple of cases with only a few chips seems odd, so we clean and lightly oil and have been putting them away, cant wait to see where we end up!! Including yourself some members have absolutely insane singles chip collections, we are just getting started... honestly was never the plan but it evolved that way!! Haha thanks buddy!!

We were a bit late to the game so playing catch up!!! Hehe I do apologize I hate feeling like I'm shorting someone especially a friend!
Don’t feel bad. If OP wouldve allowed it, I’d come in and purchase every asm, Paulson, and BCC custom so they could ship to one place. It’s a great sale.

Ummmm. Woah. I’ll back up Brie’s entire order. Just in case they win them lottery and take off.
I keep hoping I can win the lottery and bait someone into selling me primary 100 and 500 PCAs
@Seeking Alpha Social Club's Aces .50 and @Lil Tuna's TRKs. But then I remember this is the real world and the odds arent actually in my favor...one can dream! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I keep hoping I can win the lottery and bait someone into selling me primary 100 and 500 PCAs
@Seeking Alpha Social Club's Aces .50 and @Lil Tuna's TRKs. But then I remember this is the real world and the odds arent actually in my favor...one can dream! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
It’s all about timing Brie. :) Nice pick up on those BCC Riverboats. Beautiful chips.

Main post now with all available cutcards and acrylic dealer buttons... Dibs from yesterday will be considered!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom