For Sale Motswari Lodge - SPLIT OPTIONS ADDED - FINAL PRICE DROP (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is CONUS for the shipped price? Or not willing to ship international even if the buyer pays shipping?
I’d ship international at the buyers risk & if they paid shipping. And I’m also not very experienced with shipping internationally tbh so I’d need some guidance, have only sent two smaller packages to Canada thats all.

I’d ship international at the buyers risk & if they paid shipping. And I’m also not very experienced with shipping internationally tbh so I’d need some guidance, have only sent two smaller packages to Canada thats all.
I can help ya, it's easy.

The only thing I would warn about international is there is a 20lb weight limit on all Flat rate boxes. A LFRB at 20 Lbs is 900 chips. You'd most likely need to do two MFRB shipments (which both have 20lb weight limits)

Not crapping, just trying to help in a potential hurdle. I can assist with looking up rates for ya too. Whatever to help the people....

The only thing I would warn about international is there is a 20lb weight limit on all Flat rate boxes. A LFRB at 20 Lbs is 900 chips. You'd most likely need to do two MFRB shipments (which both have 20lb weight limits)
Yeah I was planning on shipping in two MFRB's regardless as I can't fit them all in the Lar box (I tried just as a test haha).

At one time, I would have snap-bought these. Love them. I am just trying to diversify my CPC and already have a set of A-molds.

super cool set, hope it finds a loving home soon.
I love them, but as I plan to build my own cpc set I’m not sure I even host enough games to justify having two custom sets so I’m hoping they can go to someone who will be able to use them more than I!

Thanks for the kind words Mel!

Oops, I think your drink needs to be topped off… :sneaky:
The bottle is almost empty……
5F24D8D9-6FBF-438A-BB04-9F099F1C2FC9.jpeg
A26E2A8D-48A2-47A9-AFD3-069752F00A04.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom