For Sale Motswari Lodge - SPLIT OPTIONS ADDED - FINAL PRICE DROP (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this set was sold in the first place, but I've even more stunned that it isn't sold now. Crazy.

Good luck on your custom CPC journey @moechar !
It was having these that inspired me to make my own customs tbh. I’m shocked that no one has wanted to pick up this HOF set yet :(

You should sell a bunch of sample sets
Haha that would be very complicated. I debated breaking the set in half if needed to sell, but wouldn’t know how I would go about doing that either. Would be nice to keep this set together and for someone to be able to truly enjoy & use it.

Haha that would be very complicated. I debated breaking the set in half if needed to sell, but wouldn’t know how I would go about doing that either. Would be nice to keep this set together and for someone to be able to truly enjoy & use it.
If you were willing I'd buy one barrel of each denomination (except the 100s as there's only one barrel) to break up and resell at cost as 20 sample sets. I'd be willing to pay more than you're asking per chip for them tol, like maybe $5/chip. I know it would leave you with uneven racks though.

But yes, please someone buy these chips. I bought a used CPC set earlier this year (@RainmanTrail 's Cali Rounders cash set), and I have zero regrets. The used CPCs are so buttery smooth and shuffle super well, they feel unexpected different and better than the mint CPCs.

If you were willing I'd buy one barrel of each denomination (except the 100s as there's only one barrel) to break up and resell at cost as 20 sample sets. I'd be willing to pay more than you're asking per chip for them tol, like maybe $5/chip. I know it would leave you with uneven racks though.
I appreciate that! But yeah I think the uneven racks would make the set harder to buy for folks it would just be tilting hahaha but if someone wants to do that they can post below!
But yes, please someone buy these chips. I bought a used CPC set earlier this year (@RainmanTrail 's Cali Rounders cash set), and I have zero regrets. The used CPCs are so buttery smooth and shuffle super well, they feel unexpected different and better than the mint CPCs.
Totally agree! And these look sick felted, super bright and make for awesome stacks on the table.

Pretty sure this set includes 19 x $100.

Right @moechar?
I'm fairly certain I counted the following:

198 quarters
298 ones
598 fives
98 twenties
and only 18 hundos

Its hard to tell because the picture is straight down and there's just one chip missing from this stack and one from another and the hundos look oversived so you can't even tell two are missing at all or maybe its just an older pick.

I'm fairly certain I counted the following:

198 quarters
298 ones
598 fives
98 twenties
and only 18 hundos

Its hard to tell because the picture is straight down and there's just one chip missing from this stack and one from another and the hundos look oversived so you can't even tell two are missing at all or maybe its just an older pick.
These pics were taken by @Perthmike himself and I can confirm they’re all accounted for as the count says!

Just relabel these with your custom label
Custom customs?
200.gif

Surprised it still not sold, maybe you can break it down into 2 set and offer to sell it to public

lt will fit nicely into a set of
25c/50c stake cash (25c/$1/$5/$20 200/200/80/20)

and a second set of
$1/2 stake cash ($1/$5/$20/$100 100/400/80/20)

Surprised it still not sold, maybe you can break it down into 2 set and offer to sell it to public

and a second set of
That’s definitely a great idea! More than happy to work that out if there’s interest. Wouldn’t be sure how to price it for either though.

That’s definitely a great idea! More than happy to work that out if there’s interest. Wouldn’t be sure how to price it for either though.
Since they are CPC higher complicate demo should be at the slightly higher price and cost so about 45% and 55% of the asking price each seem fair to me.

You can always leave a clause that only sell in split if both set are accounted for

and a second set of
There is still a rack of $5 un accounted for depend which set need it more

There is still a rack of $5 un accounted for depend which set need it more
I’m guessing the 1/2 would need it more? No clue tbh hopefully some others will provide some additional feedback but this is a good start! Down to do this if there’s interest

I’m guessing the 1/2 would need it more? No clue tbh hopefully some others will provide some additional feedback but this is a good start! Down to do this if there’s interest
25c/50c have bank of $1050 which is 21 100 bb buyin
$1/$2 have bank of $5700 which is 28.5 100 bb buyin

I will say a 3 buyin per player is a good number to cover per set

So I will think the rack of $5 will be better suited in 25/50c giving it 31 buying

For $1/$2 $100 bill can always come in buy after $5700 during the wildest night of poker

25c/50c have bank of $1050 which is 21 100 bb buyin
$1/$2 have bank of $5700 which is 28.5 100 bb buyin

I will say a 3 buyin per player is a good number to cover per set

So I will think the rack of $5 will be better suited in 25/50c giving it 31 buying

For $1/$2 $100 bill can always come in buy after $5700 during the wildest night of poker
That’s a good point. I’m out right now but will try to edit the OG post when I get home. Now to see if there’s even any interest hahaha.

Thanks for all your help !!

Not sure if its been mentioned or asked already but does purchasing give the new owners the right to get addons made by CPC?

Would be a shame to breakup the set but @LeLe's proposed split works nicely.
When I bought these from mike he gave me permission to do any add ons from cpc! I’m sure he’d do the same for whoever bought em

If it was me, I think I would split it perfectly down the middle!
100/150/300/50/10 x 2... I bet you will find two buyers. I believe that is a bank of $3,675! Very rare a $.25/$.50 needs more than that in the bank! And freaking tempting!!
I know I am very tempted by that breakdown at half the entire set's asking price.

For anyone on the fence,

As long as the potential to add on exists, I wouldn't worry too much about set breakdown unless you want to get them into play next week. A-mold is always installed and you'd probably have your chips within six months from placing an order. You're paying for half of a set that can still easily cover a single table at 0.25/0.50 to $1/2 stakes, and you get the rights to add on more to your heart's content.

Get in here @Phish1321

If it was me, I think I would split it perfectly down the middle!
100/150/300/50/10 x 2... I bet you will find two buyers. I believe that is a bank of $3,675! Very rare a $.25/$.50 needs more than that in the bank! And freaking tempting!!
split barrels. ewwwwww. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom