For Sale Motswari Lodge - SPLIT OPTIONS ADDED - FINAL PRICE DROP (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so the two options are:

1. Split down the middle - $1400 + shipping per set
  • 100/150/300/50/10 x 2
2. .25/.50 & 1/2 breakdown - $1400 + shipping per set
  • .25/.50
    • .25 - 200
    • 1 - 200
    • 5 - 200
    • 20 - 20
  • 1/2
    • 1 - 100
    • 5 - 400
    • 20 - 80
    • 100 - 20
If ya'll have other split suggestions or any other suggestions please let me know as I've never done something like this haha.
Also for clarity, whichever split is chosen, each buyer will receive 1 rack of the secondary 5's (the lion) as part of their breakdown so that they're evenly split at 1 rack per person.

Thanks to all for helping! I'll also drop this into the OP.

Bump :) no one wants even half of a GOAT set ?
Needs a goat chip and the it would be a goat goat set.

giphy-15.gif

bump! some folks have reached out to me to see if I can break some of this up and offer 20 full samples and then do 2 sets. I would entertain that option if all chips were claimed and there was a breakdown suitable for both parties to get a set, not sure if it's realistic since there would be broken racks and maybe even a broken barrel (the fracs), but just throwing the idea out there :)

Help me fund da new custom dream :D

Thx for looking as usual!

bump! some folks have reached out to me to see if I can break some of this up and offer 20 full samples and then do 2 sets. I would entertain that option if all chips were claimed and there was a breakdown suitable for both parties to get a set, not sure if it's realistic since there would be broken racks and maybe even a broken barrel (the fracs), but just throwing the idea out there :)

Help me fund da new custom dream :D

Thx for looking as usual!
In for a sample set!

Such a cool set! If I was not so far down this leaded THC rabbit hole I would be seriously tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom