Motorcycle Pr0n (1 Viewer)

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure I have plenty of fellow riders on here. I've been riding for 8 years now. Before I had my daughter and got married I pretty much lived on the thing and was never home. I had some of the best (and scariest) times of my life on two wheels. Currently I'm on a 2017 BMW S1000R. It's loaded with every option, has a full system Akrapovic exhaust with Titanium can, some nice carbon fiber accents, and some misc things. I had a 2010 BMW S1000RR before this bike and the change from the double R to the single R has been very welcoming on my back lol. Post pics and specs of your rides! Maybe one day we'll have a PCF ride!

20190604_095058~2.jpg

Last edited:
Wife and I on the Tail of the Dragon last summer, riding our 2017 Honda Goldwing.

I had a few Harley’s before the Wing, around 140,000km on all three bikes combined in the last 7 years. Long distance riding is my thing, have done 3 Iron Butt certifies rides as well.

Between work and having a baby, this summer is shaping up to be the lowest mileage summer I’ve had since 2012. Hoping to get out on September long weekend and make a 3-4000km loop through BC and AB.
F52B1E86-2257-48DA-8281-A6EBE6207512.jpeg

I wish I loved in an area suited for year round riding. We only get 5 to 6 months a year up in MA where 3 of those months are great riding weather.

Is this a more expensive hobby than poker chips? Asking for a friend.
As mentioned above. Depends on your ride and mods. For me it is 100% more expensive. For the guys on here with full BTP and AS/ES Cash/Tourney sets....not really lol.

I'm sure I have plenty of fellow riders on here. I've been riding for 8 years now. Before I gad my daughter and got married I pretty much lived on the thing and was never home. I had some of the best (and scariest) times of my life on two wheels. Currently I'm on a 2017 BMW S1000R. It's loaded with every option, has a full system Akrapovic exhaust with Titanium can, some nice carbon fiber accents, and some misc things. I had a 2010 BMW S1000RR before this bike and the change from the double R to the single R has been very welcoming on my back lol. Post pics and specs of your rides! Maybe one day we'll have a PCF ride!

View attachment 318087
Omg what a beast that thing is. Love the akrapovic exhaust.

I don't own a bike anymore, since I've ruined my knees and settled down with the wife. I do miss the racing though.

This was my Honda CRF450
Screenshot_20190803_082518.jpg

And this KTM 350 was my pride and joy. Funnily enough I had the akrapovic system on that too, but sadly I've only got a photo of it before I chucked all the cool bits on it.
Screenshot_20190803_082257.jpg

Nice! I've been wanting to get some off road machinery, but my area has no where I can actually ride, which is a bummer.

Great topic! Here's my hoss loaded up and ready to roll. I've been riding for over 30 yrs, owned just about every make. Try to find as much "time behind bars" as I can.

View attachment 318401
What a beauty. My next ride will definitely be a friendly two up machine. My wife hates being on the back of the BMW, I've been looking at the K1600 and a few other touring style bikes.

The only one left (a stock shot). A 2002 Honda 919 (aka Hornet 900), serial number 114:
2002-Honda-919.jpg

The reality of an over-stuffed garage, but at least you can see the superb Corbin seat and the cored exhaust:
20170406_132726.jpg

Its predecessor, a somewhat kicked-up 2001 Aprilia Falco 998:
aprilia.jpg

Before the Aprilia, a Honda Interceptor 500, the below Honda Magna 750 (my only foray into cruising), a few Kawas (including a two-stroke triple) and Suzukis, etc., back to my first, a '66 Honda 305 Superhawk. I may have mentioned before that in fall of '66, along with an Army riding buddy on an identical bike, I (incredibly stupidly) rode that Superhawk from Fort Dix NJ to Fort Ord CA in six days. And couldn't walk without pain for about a month afterward...
magna1.jpg

And always my dream bike, that I somehow never got around to buying: a Gurney Alligator:
Gurney-Alligator.jpg

Last edited:
What a beauty. My next ride will definitely be a friendly two up machine. My wife hates being on the back of the BMW, I've been looking at the K1600 and a few other touring style bikes.
Thanks, man. We test rode a couple of bikes and when my wife's butt hit this seat, she immediately leaned forward and said 'we're getting this one'. I've always been an Indian fan, liked the Chieftan, but I knew they'd be coming out with a tour bike.

Thanks, man. We test rode a couple of bikes and when my wife's butt hit this seat, she immediately leaned forward and said 'we're getting this one'. I've always been an Indian fan, liked the Chieftan, but I knew they'd be coming out with a tour bike.
I'd love to get myself a couch on wheels lol. I do love having a sport bike that can carve up the windy roads, so it would be hard for me to only having touring style bike, I'd probably need it as a second bike. My wife would kill for a backrest lol.

I'd love to get myself a couch on wheels lol. I do love having a sport bike that can carve up the windy roads, so it would be hard for me to only having touring style bike, I'd probably need it as a second bike. My wife would kill for a backrest lol.

For the kind of riding I do, a couch on wheels is a must. My wife liked the Harley Ultra Limited, but loves the Wing. The big Honda feels like a sport bike compared to the Harley, way more power and feels so nimble in corners. The heated seat was one of the biggest things that sold my wife on the Wing lol.

For the kind of riding I do, a couch on wheels is a must. My wife liked the Harley Ultra Limited, but loves the Wing. The big Honda feels like a sport bike compared to the Harley, way more power and feels so nimble in corners. The heated seat was one of the biggest things that sold my wife on the Wing lol.
If right now I had to make a choice as to one bike I'd have to ride across the country, I would want a fully loaded Honda Goldwing lol. Those things are amazing and two riding is seamless.

Live in FL and I’ve used the heated seat/grips more than I’d like to admit. Wings are like two wheel rv’s. Big time comfort. Personally, I dig Indians retractable windshield.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom