Monterey Club TRKs (Gardena, CA) (2 Viewers)

Split

Two Pair
Reaction score
I posted the beginnings of this set five years ago today, so I guess it's about time that I posted an update, and I couldn't think of a better way to use my 100th post. As you can see, the set has grown over the years, but I still have a long way to go for some denominations. I did finally manage to complete a rack of quarters this summer, which was a very significant milestone for me. The 50 cent chips pictured are somewhat of a deception -- I'm still 25 chips away from completing a rack of inlaid chips. Filling in behind the scenes are some hotstamped 50 cent Monterey Club chips. The $20 chips have been my biggest challenge so far. As you can see, five years into collecting, and I still haven't completed a barrel of the chips. I'm always looking to add more of any denomination, especially 50 cent and $20 chips. Without further ado, here are the pictures!

IMG_4050.JPG

IMG_4054.JPG

IMG_4056.JPG

IMG_4055.JPG

IMG_4063.JPG

IMG_4068.JPG

IMG_4069.JPG

IMG_4071.JPG

IMG_4076.JPG

And here's a little red, white, and blue to celebrate the Fourth of July!

IMG_4082.JPG

I hope that you enjoyed. Many chippers have helped me out with this set over the years, and I appreciate all of the help and heads up about chips posted for sale. I apologize that I haven't kept good enough records to properly thank everyone, but I hope that you all know who you are. I do want to give special thanks to three chippers that had a personal hand in making this happen, @AfterTheFact @JFCJ and @gmunny . Chip on!

So much awesomeness in those pics. I have no idea how you managed to put so many together but I'm seriously impressed buddy. Congrats on such a historic set!!

Whoa...that's a whole lotta nice chips! Nice job guys.

Awesome set! Does anyone have the BCC replica chips that were sold on the website that also sold Samurai chips? I can't remember the site, but I thought about getting a Monterey set, I wish I pulled the trigger.

Um jaw drop :jawdrop:
Holy hell, that is a serious set of Montereys! I had no idea an actual sets existed! They're are one of my favorites for sure! Congratulations on a seriously epic build!

Last time I spoke with him he was taking a break from chipping. Definitely hope he makes it back soon.

Wow! Hope there is an update to this thread soon. Just got some samples of these. Very nice!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom