For Sale Modiano Bridge Size Jumbo Index Decks - Brand New (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Geremie I more then likely will sell all my 5 setups but I’m having some doubts after reading @Thomacetti review(^^) of the cards :nailbite:. As well if I do sell all my decks @Seeking Alpha Social Club has been kind enough to handle the shipment of my cards for any buyer :). If anyone is interested I’m selling the cards at a discounted price (just have to dig up what I paid for them lol)

Dibs on the set-ups UpNdown does not take.

@J93 didnt you want to sell some of your 5 setups?

@Geremie I more then likely will sell all my 5 setups but I’m having some doubts after reading @Thomacetti review(^^) of the cards :nailbite:. As well if I do sell all my decks @Seeking Alpha Social Club has been kind enough to handle the shipment of my cards for any buyer :). If anyone is interested I’m selling the cards at a discounted price (just have to dig up what I paid for them lol)

Dibs on the set-ups UpNdown does not take.

Thanks, i'd be fine with just one more setup, so's not to increase my shipping
If I'm reading this correctly,

1. @J93 s cards will be removed from the Canada order.

2. @upNdown is taking 1 setup (1 red, 1 blue).

3. @Mojo1312 is taking the rest of them.

I need a couple of things by Friday please.

1. Everybody confirm this is correct.

2. @J93 let me know how many of each color you have.

3. @J93 let me know when you get paid and authorize me to ship to the buyers. Work that out between yourselves with the exception of the shipping charge. I will contact buyers on that.

4. @Geremie please let me know how many of each color are in the Canada order minus j93's order.

I will contact everybody on Friday with the re-shipping costs.

Thanks,
Kevin

3. @J93 let me know when you get paid and authorize me to ship to the buyers. Work that out between yourselves with the exception of the shipping charge. I will contact buyers on that.

4. @Geremie please let me know how many of each color are in the Canada order minus j93's order.

Thanks,
Kevin
5 red & 5 blue for me.

Thanks,
Kevin

I ordered 5 Red & 5 Blue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Looks correct on my end.

Thanks,
Kevin
@upNdown willing to let a setup go?
Let this guy have my extra setup, I guess. I'm not greedy, good karma and all.

OH WOW THESE FINALLY ARRIVED!!

makes me happy to see things worked out in the end. :)

from what i can see customs never opened the package as no tape has been removed.

the shipment had 10 extra decks (5 of each color) for replacement, so someone can have these now.
Thank you. I as well as many others here really appreciate that you went the extra mile to get the replacement decks to us. I sent a little something extra your way in Paypal.

OH WOW THESE FINALLY ARRIVED!!

makes me happy to see things worked out in the end. :)

from what i can see customs never opened the package as no tape has been removed.

the shipment had 10 extra decks (5 of each color) for replacement, so someone can have these now.
Any money from extras will be paid to you my friend. After everybody is made whole, I will let people know what extras are available. Payment for the extras will go to you. You truly have been a stand up guy!! :tup:

Alright, I think I have everybody on the list below. Please let me know if I missed anybody, or got your order wrong. I have the shipping cost on the right.

PayPal email address: kevsil2003@yahoo.com

Only include your avatar name in the note. Please do not put PCF in the note

Please PM me when you've paid, and send me your address.

@GetUrShineBox , I believe you took opened decks, but your unopened ones are available if you want them. Just need to pay the shipping.

For the people highlighted in blue, I will try to get cheaper shipping since you only have 2 cards. If I do, I will reimburse the difference to you.

I'll finish boxing them up today, and get them in the mail tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Kevin

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 1.54.22 PM.png

Tagging the following to be sure everybody is aware.
@Hornet , @Moto , @Regularjohn , @Ethan , @Justin Olson , @Lent53 , @Sea Vulture , @ReallyGoodUsername , @Jeff , @jonn1ecakes

Last edited:
Everything is boxed up and ready to go. All that packaging wore my ass out....now I need to go to bed. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm going to the post office around 10am eastern time tomorrow morning and will send out packages for everybody who's shipping is paid. No hurry, I'll take the remainder to the post office during the week as peeps pay.

I’ve been an outsider following this thread just for curiosity. The fact that people fought and fought to finally make it work out is such a great example of the true value of this forum. It’s not just chat...people genuinely care!!
It’s a community and we are all responsible for making it an awesome place. I love it here

@Seeking Alpha Social Club, did my order from July 6th get overlooked?
just rechecked. indeed your order slipped through, sorry bout that.
i only processed orders that were paid.

as we have some extra decks u can have those. i‘ve sent u a pm with my paypal. just send 5€ per deck, so for 6 decks it’s 30€.

please figure shipping out with seeking.

thank you

edit: just rechecked the spreadsheet seeking made. apparently u got 8 decks from J93 assigned. please pay J93 directly as he paid me before already.

Last edited:
just rechecked. indeed your order slipped through, sorry bout that.
i only processed orders that were paid.

as we have some extra decks u can have those. i‘ve sent u a pm with my paypal. just send 5€ per deck, so for 6 decks it’s 30€.

please figure shipping out with seeking.

thank you

edit: just rechecked the spreadsheet seeking made. apparently u got 8 decks from J93 assigned. please pay J93 directly as he paid me before already.
@gulaschkanone , I think @Mojo1312 owes both you and @J93 . Here's what I believe is owed for.

@gulaschkanone for 6 decks (3 red, 3 blue).
@J93 for 8 decks (4 red, 4 blue).

Also, @Mojo1312 , let me know if you don't need the 6 decks now that you have 8 coming from @J93.

Thanks!

Okay, here's what I have so far. I'm heading to the post office at 10am Eastern time, so you still have about 30 minutes if you want it to go out in today's shipment.

Paid (being shipped today)

@TofuJelly
@toothpic
@upNdown
@Ethan
@Wick125
@TunnelMoney

Paid (but I need you to PM me your shipping address)

@Sea Vulture
@jonn1ecakes (I believe this was your payment; if your initials are J.M.)
@Jake14mw

Paid (being repackaged and going to UPS on Monday)

@Geremie

Please let me know if I missed a payment from anybody.

Thanks,
Kevin

@gulaschkanone , I think @Mojo1312 owes both you and @J93 . Here's what I believe is owed for.

@gulaschkanone for 6 decks (3 red, 3 blue).
@J93 for 8 decks (4 red, 4 blue).

Also, @Mojo1312 , let me know if you don't need the 6 decks now that you have 8 coming from @J93.

Thanks!
@Seeking Alpha Social Club just an update. For anyone who wants a setup (1 red/1 blue), I have 1 left as @Mojo1312 will be taking only 3 out of the 4 setups I have remaining. So if anyone is interested give me a pm, as I’ve given a slight discount on these cards, thanks.

@Seeking Alpha Social Club just an update. For anyone who wants a setup (1 red/1 blue), I have 1 left as @Mojo1312 will be taking only 3 out of the 4 setups I have remaining. So if anyone is interested give me a pm, as I’ve given a slight discount on these cards, thanks.
PM'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom