SOLD Mixed RHC Cash Set - Blue Chip, Jack Detroits, S&K, HS Cincy - open for splits (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heisman

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Only Blue Chip Fracs remaining!

Selling my mixed RHC cash set for another potential buy. Wouldn't be at all sad if either sale falls through. Put a bunch of thought into this to get the color scheme and theme down, perfect for .25/,5. Planned to overlay or replace the HS Cincy $2s with $20s or $25s but never got around to it. All excellent/near mint condition.

Blue Chip $0.25s - $350/rack + shipping
Jack Detroit $1s - $190/rack + shipping -- Sold
S&K Card Room $5s - $415/rack + shipping -- Sold
HS Cincy $2s - $250/rack + shipping -- Sold

IMG_3128.jpg

img_3127-jpg.519152

Attachments

• IMG_3127.jpg
    IMG_3127.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 2,073
Last edited:
I would love to see the "WTF" reactions when $1s get played in @Windwalker's game. I can only assume when he uses $1s all bets are done by the rack.

Hahaha, no these are just to complete out the full set, and occasionally use for social / fun home games with spouses and significant others! :)

Nice set! Hope you are doing well, Heisman.
Thank you sir and same to you. Quarantine put me and the group on a slight hiatus. Picked up a couple more hobbies in between, but I've been wanting to get back on the chipping grind for a while!

Had a change of heart, opening this up for split. Jack Detroit $1s, HS Cincy $2s, and S&K $5s sold. Only Blue Chip quarters available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom