SOLD 1,620-piece Jack & faux Jack flex cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taghkanic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
In the interest of streamlining my collection, I’m letting go of my big, mixed Jack/faux Jack cash set.

It was designed to be flexible for several different types of single table cash games ranging from 25¢/50¢ to 1/2 to 2/5. It could also be used for some limit games. It’s made up of:
  • Jack Detroits
  • Jack Cincinnatis
  • Faux Jack overlabels (high quality Gear labels)
PRICE: I’d love to keep these together as a set to someone who appreciates the thought and work that went into it. So I am pricing this relatively low, considering my costs and labor, for $3,550 shipped in the U.S. only (less than $2.25/chip).

IMG_7266.jpeg

BREAKDOWN:
  • 300 pink faux JD quarters (Gear labels over Terribles)
  • 200 white JD $1s
  • 310 pale blue JC $2s
  • 300 red faux JD $5s (Gear labels over Cancuns)
  • 100 dark blue faux JD $20s (Gear labels over HS Clevelands)
  • 310 green faux Jack Shaker Heights $25s (Gear labels over HS Clevelands)
  • 100 black JD $100 secondaries
  • 10 purple Jack Detroit $500 plaques
The chips’ condition ranges from near mint (only handled, not played) to very good. The $2s, $20s and $25s have some light wear. Edges are either super sharp or still strong—no bicycle tires. Very few fleabites overall.

THE LINEUP:

IMG_7269.jpeg

SPLITS: If these do not move as a set, I’ll sell off pieces in a separate sale thread and/or privately—with the overlabeled chips available either labeled, or with the labels peeled off for an additional cost. If people want to express interest here on splits, please feel free to do so, but I’m not taking dibs at this point since I haven’t fully priced these by the rack yet.

Thanks for looking… I’m happy to take other pics for any seriously interested potential buyer.

P.S. If someone wants to further expand the set, the base chips are all fairly available, and I have a few extra labels for the fauxs… I assume @Gear could produce more, but you’d have to double-check with them.

An old shot of the Cancuns becoming JD $5s. This is a very pretty chip on its own, I think even better overlabeled.

1682189410720.png

The Jack Cincy $2 is a very underrated RHC. I’ll be sorry to see them go; it took some effort to assemble three racks. I just have more sets now than I’ll ever need, and it seems silly to hoard the unused ones.
Agreed very nice chip!

Surprised someone hasn’t grabbed this yet, it’s a great deal for someone. If I hadn’t bought a large set a few days ago, these would be on their way to Brooklyn!

Potentially interested in the plaques, maybe a rack of quarters depending on price

I don’t want to call dibs yet because I’m going to need some help from someone in the US to ship out the chips I don’t need, is anyone interested in giving me a helping hand? :D

I don’t want to call dibs yet because I’m going to need some help from someone in the US to ship out the chips I don’t need, is anyone interested in giving me a helping hand? :D
Help is rewarded. I’m going to bed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom