SOLD More RHC blowouts - Agua Caliente $1s, Jack Cincy T25s, Jumers T25s - 20% off purchase price! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninedeuce

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Spent about a year putting together a convoluted, constantly expanding/changing RHC mixed/relabel set and gave up the ghost a month or so ago.

I'm too strapped for time to check out what market prices are for these chips, but I do know what I paid for them, so just going with a ~25% discount from that to get these things sold.

Since these are already heavily discounted and I'm optimizing for saving time, I'm not interested in negotiating for further discounts.

Also, apologies to all the wonderful folks here from outside the USA, especially the ones I've bought and sold from, but it is too much of a hassle for me right now to deal with anything but flat rate USPS shipping. Thus, all prices include USPS flat rate shipping, but I'm only shipping inside the USA.

Also, only splits by the rack.

This is a dibs sale.
Please respond with interest in thread, and then PM me shortly after to work out payment/shipping details.

Thanks for looking!

Agua Caliente $1 x 400 - SOLD​

Paid $300/rack, yours for $240/rack​

These are up there with my favorite RHCs ever. Loved them when I first saw them a year or two ago, and assumed they were difficult to get since I'd never seen them in quantity. @Terrys394 reached out to me early that he had a few racks of these in excellent condition, and just to close the deal I offered $300/rack. Ended up buying four racks because I liked them so much that I talked myself into making them the workhorse $5 chip for a very non-traditional RHC mixed set.

Anyhow, my irrational exuberance is your gain!

53050176316_a5c3021eea_k.jpg

53050176301_7ac1f65b50_k.jpg

Jack Cincy T25 x 200 - SOLD​

Paid $150/rack, yours for $120/rack​

Was deciding between either these or the Jumers (below) as the quarter frac for said RHC mixed set.

53050370099_61ebbe53c6_k.jpg

53050176141_b8ce1b7cfc_k.jpg

Jumers T25 x 200 - SOLD​

Paid $115/rack, yours for $92/rack​

53050667168_682178924f_k.jpg

53050667018_4681f4f674_k.jpg

Last edited:
Dibsing the Augua Caliente x 4 racks for now. Waiting on the answer to my PM.
Am replying to you in more detail via PM, but a member PM'd me and paid me for two racks of the Agua Caliente's prior to your post.

So only two racks remaining, let me know if you still want to dibs for just two racks.

Am replying to you in more detail via PM, but a member PM'd me and paid me for two racks of the Agua Caliente's prior to your post.

So only two racks remaining, let me know if you still want to dibs for just two racks.
No thanks. I wanted all or none.

My dibs is released.

Sent a PM at around noon, just got home to see a request to post dibs. Here a dibs post for 2 racks Agua Caliente $1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom