Mixed Hot Stamp Pr0n Thread! (10 Viewers)

CBC6E51C-1C36-46A9-9C63-02DD52E80E9A.gif

Main lineup so far, plus a metric pile of singles to blend in and evolve the set.

Currently searching for a white or red chip……. Suggestions from the group?

Maybe a 25c? I have a single HP hot stamp, but the rest are……. Well…. Unattainable for now. FOR NOW……. :ninja:

View attachment 958457
There is a white $500 azure hot stamp that would be great.

And red .25 frac would be good for the Cali color scheme l. @HaRDHouSeiNC can give you tips there.

The beginning of my @FDLmold inspired THC Hot Stamp Rat Rod mixed set…

View attachment 959500View attachment 959501
Those Ash St. Hot Stamp $1s are a pain to find in good shape Lou, took us almost 3 years,and there are two different ones
20220801_191021.jpg

Off to a good start buddy!

The Ash St. Switched to a green inlaid $1 shortly thereafter... one of my favorite chips of all time. To see what happened to those serch the Limit set thread! Lol

All this Hot Stamped excitement gave me inspiration today to get out the ole gals for a proper photo. (I am terrible at taking pictures) but the last one was against the light and looked terrible. Even got out the extras for this one
20220803_152937.jpg

And yes I am aware we are still short on $1s, we are still adding a single every 3 to 6 months... it's getting there! Lol
20220803_153112.jpg

I don't mess with saturation at all, but my phone definitely doesn't like taking pictures of the crazy bright spots. This set literally glows like radioactive waste!

Not the greatest set out there, but pretty damn proud of our accomplishments on this one thus far!

Thank you all that have helped over the years. Especially @markleteenie for passing the torch on the Lilac quarters. I still think they are the Best Hot Stamped quarters ever made. Sure one could argue Blaze, neon. Blah blah but 95% of the time they simply over power the set unless you are @JeepologyOffroad and have a truck.load of Plutonium to back them up! And again my brother Phil @pacmartine for that amazing Holiday presentation finally got us "over the hump" on the $5s.

Thank you guys so much. I have way too many favorite sets... but this is the ONLY set that lives upstairs away from the collection 100% of the time... it has dinner with us every single day! Lol
20220525_162408.jpg

All this Hot Stamped excitement gave me inspiration today to get out the ole gals for a proper photo. (I am terrible at taking pictures) but the last one was against the light and looked terrible. Even got out the extras for this one
View attachment 961084
And yes I am aware we are still short on $1s, we are still adding a single every 3 to 6 months... it's getting there! Lol
View attachment 961085
I don't mess with saturation at all, but my phone definitely doesn't like taking pictures of the crazy bright spots. This set literally glows like radioactive waste!

Not the greatest set out there, but pretty damn proud of our accomplishments on this one thus far!

Thank you all that have helped over the years. Especially @markleteenie for passing the torch on the Lilac quarters. I still think they are the Best Hot Stamped quarters ever made. Sure one could argue Blaze, neon. Blah blah but 95% of the time they simply over power the set unless you are @JeepologyOffroad and have a truck.load of Plutonium to back them up! And again my brother Phil @pacmartine for that amazing Holiday presentation finally got us "over the hump" on the $5s.

Thank you guys so much. I have way too many favorite sets... but this is the ONLY set that lives upstairs away from the collection 100% of the time... it has dinner with us every single day! Lol
View attachment 961087
Favorite hot stamp set of all time!
1659583335955.gif
67FD5B3C-B63B-4552-8F59-6386DA9F8334.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom