Found Mixed games cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marius L

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 98.1%
53   1   0
After playing a bunch of new to me mixed games at @Eriks Stockholm meetup a few weeks back, I really would like to get myself a deck of mixed games cards. Felt like a great way to be introduced to new games on the fly.

Please let me know if someone has a deck they are not using!

Thanks

Thanks for the tip. I'm aware of that resource and have been using it to look up games before (thanks @abby99!), however I would like a set that is a bit more well made than anything I can print myself.

I downloaded the PDF file to an old 8" tablet that can be passed around the table. The individual cards and Contents page are bookmarked, so a player can browse the contents and click on any game -- they're all linked. It's a great supplement to physical cards, and the digital cards are never out of order! The file is also on my phone, but needless to say, that doesn't get passed around. Finally, I uploaded a copy to the group's Meetup website.

I downloaded the PDF file to an old 8" tablet that can be passed around the table. The individual cards and Contents page are bookmarked, so a player can browse the contents and click on any game -- they're all linked. It's a great supplement to physical cards, and the digital cards are never out of order! The file is also on my phone, but needless to say, that doesn't get passed around. Finally, I uploaded a copy to the group's Meetup website.
We all LOVE you and owe a great gratitude to you!!! Thank you for what you do for the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom