Missing USPS International package off the radar

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One more vote for not giving up. Just got a first ping in a while from a package from the US that was supposed to be delivered in August. These are truly extraordinary times, and nothing can be predicted. But patience is required.
And another vote:

I just received an overseas package that was mailed to me in late April or early May and assumed lost forever (no tracking). So long ago that the sender actually shipped a second package to replace it (that one arrived in about three weeks).

Need to contact him and settle up financially. :tup:

Thomacetti

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that is the best story you have? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Hell no....your package took the crown there :D

A great package almost got lost forever.
Mike send me something from the Saudi Arabia or somewhere down there.

Package had no tracking and no delivery after 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, .... vanished :(
Fast forward almost 12 months....had to visit the post office to send & receive some packages (local stuff) and the clerk checks my ID.
Well Sir, we have a package laying here for a few weeks...you did not reply on the notice and we would be shipping it back in a few.

I'm like :jawdrop: (never thinking about Mike's box) ....said I never received a notice (but my lame ass replacement mail man never hands these out).
I get handed a completely destroyed 'box' that was hanging together with tape.

And yes....2 minty fresh Starline setups & Starline DB where retrieved (no damage at all).
Good times....since this package I always keep the faith

Lost only 2 packages sending (in +10 years):
GCOP sample set....but that got back to me after a month or two chilling in the US (receiver addy was damaged on conveyor belt)
GC DB (acrylic) that has gone to chipping heaven...my only real loss :(
And one receiving: first batch of 6 Alpha decks (this was during the first covid peak...no tracking)

I must say the post services do try to go out of their way to get a package delivered....sending good karma for speedy delivery

More recent I received an awsome gift from @Irish...did not know it was coming and customs snatched it for check.
Never received a letter (to pay VAT & fees)...the saw it was a real present and just let it go (no payment).
That was the FIRST ever...before I even had to pay on Christmas & birthday presents

I guess they saw it was the 'First to the cash game' prize and cut me some slack :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Eloe2000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
C835AB98-36E7-4A6D-940A-F34C1C1F9D2B.jpeg

wolfpack

Flush
Reaction score
It just took 3 weeks for a letter to get from Florida to us in Ohio

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mailed two packages to AUS (one LFRB and a PFRE) a couple of weeks ago. Both still showing as in Miami. Past shipments (pre-covid) usually took around 20 days to make the trip, although usually spent up to 10 days in AUS customs after they got there.
Update: one package collected custom fees and was delivered yesterday, second pkg in AUS since Tuesday (same place as other one was before delivery). So 14-20 days, which is about normal in my experience.

Polochris

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been receiving International shipments from Norway in about 2 weeks, so everything is working A OK! Your package may ben an exception, and you'll probably need to contact the seller :(

USPS is a shit show right now, and always has been. Horrible company.

Top Bottom