Found Miscellaneous Cancelled Auction Items (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to cancel around 6:30 given the price did not come close to what the lot is worth...

I really don’t care as I am getting out of the chipping hobby....

thumbsdown-680x454.jpg

Strong dislike. Try honoring the auction that you yourself set the parameters for. Waiting for it to end and then saying, "Everyone PM me so I can sell these off a different way" isn't really acceptable.
As far as the mind your own business mentality you've responded with earlier, it is in the interest of everyone in this forum that Classifieds transactions are honored and taken seriously. I don't have to be a mod to understand that.

@FDLmold , GL with your search. (sigh)

Last edited:
Offered to honor the original auction. I still say the haters can kiss my rear though

If that's true, I'm glad you came to your senses. Wish it wouldn't have taken an uproar to get there, though.

BTW, panning horrible actions doesn't make a hater.

Offered to honor the original auction. I still say the haters can kiss my rear though
Good on you to do the honorable thing.

By "haters", you must be referring to all of those that called you out on your dishonorable actions. So be it.

If that's true, I'm glad you came to your senses. Wish it wouldn't have taken an uproar to get there, though.

BTW, panning horrible actions doesn't make a hater.

Give me a break. I’ve been around since ChipTalk. 100% feedback. Long time chipper. Too many haters.

Good on you to do the honorable thing.

By "haters", you must be referring to all of those that called you out on your dishonorable actions. So be it.

12 minute mistake. Lesson learned. Ya’ll are brutal. Yes I was publicly shamed into doing the right thing

Guessing it won't be 100% after today. Not that you care.

Give me a break. I’ve been around since ChipTalk. 100% feedback. Long time chipper. Too many haters.

Same. Doesn't make yesterday any different?
Not here to beat a dead horse. I hope you enjoy your immersion into golf. Good luck and drive straight.

I still have my Titleist DCIs in my bag, 1" shaft extensions since I'm over 6' tall. I had kids, didn't play much, I need to get them into playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom