Milano Pr0n (1 Viewer)

BSteck

Full House
Reaction score
Just received delivery on these little guys. I know they're 'only' Milanos but they're now MY Milanos. Waiting in Gear's queue to relabel the light blues as a $2000 and the pinks as an $X chip for snappers/bounties.

2017-06-07 10.11.24.jpg
2017-06-07 10.11.58.jpg
2017-06-07 10.12.36.jpg
2017-06-07 10.14.12.jpg

Congratulations!

I've only played one tournament with Milano's but really loved the feel of the chips and how they handled & stacked.

Thanks! Did my due diligence, got most of the china clay samples and the Milanos ended up my favorite.

But I'm sure they're not going to be my last (or only) set of chips. Heck, I'm already working on some new custom labels for the Milano set. ahhh... the chip journey...
:)

LOVE MY MILANOS!!! We need more Milano love and Pron around here!!!!

Two of the hosts that I play at use Milano chips. Its a great entry level set to start out with. Way ahead of what I started with.

20170218_224300_zpsyromwea2.jpg

I'll post some images once by next batch of expansion chips come in (currently at 1650 and adding 400 more). The Protege Plaques go really well with the Milano chips as well (very similar font).

Grant

I still have Milanos to use as a travel set - though I will travel with one of the older Zombie sets for the Vegas meet-up.

I'd probably just sell them off, but I doubt they would move the needle enough to make it worth the effort of shipping.

Great generic chip for a low price.

All done, separated between my existing set, a set that's nice and oiled and another set which is nice and chalky, they need to see some action to get greased up.

2 chips didn't make the journey, a $100 and a $1, may the RIP.

@grantc54 has already called dibs on some high denom chips I don't need. Need to figure out what kind of breakdown to keep.

2017-06-22 17.12.37.jpg

Nice. What is the '$' chip for?

We use it as a Snapper when we play blackjack and then can also use it as a Bounty chip if I can talk my crew into doing a tournament (still working on that). :)

Those are so nice. I've been thinking about picking up a sample of these and possibly investing in a set.

Wow!

I guess this is major thread revival. I love posting pr0n of sets I buy from the PCF community and from great members who are helpful, give great deals, and generally make it easy to buy chips. @Hornet @Lemonzest helped me put this set together.

I enjoyed receiving this set of Milanos. There are a few reasons I bought a cash CC set but let's just have some pr0n shall we :

IMG_20191029_144620.jpg

Breakdown:

147 x $0.25
200 x $1 (*60 more incoming)
240 x $5
40 x $25
40 x $100

I'm tilting on the 3 missing quarters, and it's not even my set.
It does tilt me, but i can live with it. It would seem with enough time around here, I'll manage to round it out...

Will it see much use, unlikely. I bought these China clay sets ( 1 cash and 1 Tourney) so that I can continue poker hosting even if I had to get rid of some of the nicer Paulsons Ive got.

At this point, my CC sets are 3rd and 4th string players. Permanently benched..

Right now I'm torn. I've really caught the bug and want a set of everything. I would never be able to afford a large set of any sort of high quality paulsons. So I'm looking at Milanos, Majestics, and also tiki kings. Right now I'm leaning toward the tiki kings because they seem so fun but I really enjoy the simply look of the milanos too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom