Extremely rare B&G ACF 25 chip (2 Viewers)

emm4n

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all, I wanted to show you chip fanatics an extremely rare 25€ poker chip from the Aviation Club de France in Paris.

Backstory: I used to work at the ACF as a poker dealer then as a cashier in the late 2000's, and took this chip with me when I left the company as a souvenir. We only had a rack or two of these in storage, and as far as I know they were never put to use on the tables, as we were already using the green 20€ chips when we received these (at least not during the time I worked there). Since the ACF closed its doors in the mid-2010s, and the cash chips were not available in the sale of the club's assets, I don't think there are many other 25€ ACF chips out there in the wild, if any! And yes it now serves as my key ring.

1681370851219.png
1681371283936.png

Cool chip and back story, thanks for sharing. My heart sank when I saw that it had been turned into a keyring, at least you're using it!
I really like B&G chips, beautiful styling and colors.

Is it just me that is pained by the thought that a rare chip like this hangs on a key chain and gets damaged more and more the longer it's kept in your pocket?
Cool chip and back story, thanks for sharing. My heart sank when I saw that it had been turned into a keyring, at least you're using it!

When I drilled it to make a key ring in 2010 there was no reason to believe the club would ever shut its doors so I thought I could always get another one if I wanted to. That said, having it with me at all times and seeing it every day makes me happy as it brings back good memories. Having it stored in a drawer would not have the same impact at all IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom