Milano Claysmith chips on Amazon (1 Viewer)

tomahawkeer

Sitting Out
Reaction score
These chips are 22.99 on Amazon, are they the same that the poker store and other chip sites sell? Seems a decent price in them with free shipping

$22.99 for how many? The going rate for these seems to be about 40 to 50 cents new, in bulk. 50 to 60 cents if buying small quantities. You can find them from time to time in the classifieds used for cheaper.

ThePokerStore.com is a smaller mom and pop type of outfit and I have had good experience buying Milanos and other stuff from them. If they are same price as Amazon, I say support a small business. There are other companies that sell these too.

$22.99 for how many? The going rate for these seems to be about 40 to 50 cents new, in bulk. 50 to 60 cents if buying small quantities. You can find them from time to time in the classifieds used for cheaper.

ThePokerStore.com is a smaller mom and pop type of outfit and I have had good experience buying Milanos and other stuff from them. If they are same price as Amazon, I say support a small business. There are other companies that sell these too.
That price was for 50. Some denominations were listed for 17.99 for 50 as well. Just seems like a decent option if they are of equal quality as the samples I have from the poker store.

The poker store is awesome. Cool call’

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom