Milano $1 chips available again (1 Viewer)

Just1Better

Flush
Reaction score
For those people looking for Claysmith Milano chips (especially the $1s and some fracs), they are starting to re-appear. I see advertisements for them on Amazon, The Poker Store, Walmart, Brybelly as well as other places. Full disclosure, I haven't ordered any so I can't speak to "Actual" availability although Brybelly's site does say they have 4,814 of the $1s.

For those that don't track crazy things like this you probably don't know this but until VERY recently every place I and others looked for these chips, they all said they were out. And, I know these aren't the most popular chip out there but if you're willing to overlook the quality control issues then for the price they really aren't bad chips. And if your group is like mine and could care less what chips we use as long as we're playing then they are ideal.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass this on to anyone who cares.

Can confirm that The Poker Store has them in stock. Ordered some in a set on Sunday and they arrived yesterday. I ordered every denomination between .25 to $5,000 from there with the exception of $50's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom