Cash Game mike32 vs Chaosrock vs detroitdad, Round 3 (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
mike32 is hosting tonight. He has home field advantage.

Good luck guys, and I can't wait to let the cards fly. I don't think I've played in three weeks. I'm starting to get the shakes.........

Well, Mike won Round 3... Congrats man!

Until now, the hosts have held serve in all three events... Bill and I were probably evenly stucked last night but not much (by my fish standards)... And Mike must have had a good tell on me as he was always calling/4betting my light 3-bets and always folding to my strong 3-bets... Well played Mike...

No pictures as the action was fast and furious...

Thanks again for a great night of booze and poker man!

mike32 is hosting tonight. He has home field advantage.

Good luck guys, and I can't wait to let the cards fly. I don't think I've played in three weeks. I'm starting to get the shakes.........

So you got unstuck after all huh?

After being way up most of the night and loosing my whole stack in that huge 4-way hand when I got river by a boat, it was all downhill for me... It had been quite a while since I hadn't been tilted like that man...

Have a great Easter Bill!

Ended up with an 8 dollar profit. In for 160, out for 168

So you got unstuck after all huh?

After being way up most of the night and loosing my whole stack in that huge 4-way hand when I got river by a boat, it was all downhill for me... It had been quite a while since I hadn't been tilted like that man...

Have a great Easter Bill!

Happy Easter to you as well.

The only time of the time that I was ahead was the last hand that I played. The entire rest of the night I was playing stuck. Makes for a rough night. Still had fun. A tad exhausting.

Great call on my bluff sir. You are a great player. Just had an off night.

Yep, you scooped the double board nicely for that last hand man...

I think your bluff line on that hand was VERY well done! If I didn't have a few outs to the nut boat I would probably have folded the best hand there... More props to you than to me, really...

I had a great time man but after lots of bourbon and beer I also started to get tired around 2am... Thanks for the kind words but I feel there's a ton more I need to get better at... Level of play was definitely high for the most part and you're definitely on the top of the heap... Feel bad for John though, bad beat after bad beat the whole night... Rough...

Happy Easter to you as well.

The only time of the time that I was ahead was the last hand that I played. The entire rest of the night I was playing stuck. Makes for a rough night. Still had fun. A tad exhausting.

Great call on my bluff sir. You are a great player. Just had an off night.

Cash game at Mikes house. Some crazy big pots.

20150829_204148_zps8nzoyi0e.jpg

A few hours in. My stack went from about 80, to 350, back to 100. Ended the night with about a 175 profit.

Thanks for hosting Mike. Great time as always. SOHE got me in win column. I don't get to say that very often.

SOHE took me out of the win column. Those cool old Nevada mold chips were pushed to my right, directly to Bill. I am blaming a man who was at the table but did not play, his name is Gentleman Jack. That guy screwed up my decision making, do you believe the nerve of him!!!

Cash game at Mikes house. Some crazy big pots.

20150829_204148_zps8nzoyi0e.jpg

A few hours in. My stack went from about 80, to 350, back to 100. Ended the night with about a 175 profit.

Thanks for hosting Mike. Great time as always. SOHE got me in win column. I don't get to say that very often.

Stacks were in the middle quite often Saturday... I remember this hand... O8 and I called pre with 2244 (i know...). Not a bad flop for my hand with blockers to a quarter pot... Tried to induce a fold from a high only hand... Stacks ended up in the middle by the turn and we chopped the pot top two for the high and my nut low... Finished the night up +1.5x BIs...

Those old school chips felt amazing Mike... Butter smooth...

Always great playing with you guys... Thanks for everything @mike32 !

I won a 200 pot in SOHE at the end of the night. Mike was playing two to a hand though. As stated, he had gentleman Jack assisting him.

Mike, when you called my 85 dollar bet I was sure it was a chop...........whew.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom