Mike Leah Pays Off Heads-Up Opponent For WPT Title (1 Viewer)

You're getting silly again.

"Pepe Silvia," this name keeps coming up over and over again. Every day Pepe's mail is getting sent back to me. Pepe Silvia! Pepe Silvia! I look in the mail, and this whole box is Pepe Silvia! So I say to myself, "I gotta find this guy! I gotta go up to his office and put his mail in the guy's goddamn hands! Otherwise, he's never going to get it and he's going to keep coming back down here." So I go up to Pepe's office and what do I find out, Mac? What do I find out?! There is no Pepe Silvia. The man does not exist, okay? So I decide, "Oh shit, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper." There's no Pepe Silvia? You gotta be kidding me! I got boxes full of Pepe! All right. So I start marchin' my way down to Carol in HR and I knock on her door and I say, "Carol! Carol! I gotta talk to you about Pepe." And when I open the door what do I find? There's not a single goddamn desk in that office! There...is...no...Carol in HR. Mac, half the employees in this building have been made up. This office is a goddamn ghost town.

pepe_silvia.jpg

But her level of "guilt" would necessarily factor in the knowledge of her "intent", which we know nothing of.
In this particular case it is my opinion there was no intent. Leah didn’t bring up the subject of chopping and it’s just as likely as not that the thought of taking first via chop wasn’t on his mind until the moment Yu flat out told him he was open to it.

At that point it was over... now they were in a situation where all of a sudden both guys know they can both have what they want with zero risk. The alternative is they can play it out and only one of them gets what they want which would make no sense for either player.

In this particular case it is my opinion there was no intent. Leah didn’t bring up the subject of chopping and it’s just as likely as not that the thought of taking first via chop wasn’t on his mind until the moment Yu flat out told him he was open to it.

Uhmm...I was only talking about the woman and the bank and the lollipops. Don't get me embroiled in a bitter disagreement about two poker players' actions at the end of a major tournament - a thread like this would last YEARS. I can only threaten to go back to using dice chips as a form of protest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom