Midnight Sun Cash Set (1 Viewer)

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Just a bit of tweaking left to do on the logo, might add a different $1 and go with .05 .25 $1 $5 $25 $100

ms.png

FWIW (because I am not very artistically gifted, and I am new here), I like the 3rd and 4th examples (red and green) because the "S" in Sun is more distinctive and legible. I see "run" as often as I see "Sun" on 1, 2, and 5.
Ditto.

Love the name, labels and chips!

These are beautiful, love that maroon/ivory striped one in the first picture and the grey/black/ivory one in the last. How did you design these?

I actually like both sets. I don't mind copying the same edge spot pattern on a whole set. But I also like the progression of edge spots in the second set.

I might suggest trying a color other than black fo rthe third edge spot on the (non bright) orange chip in the second set. Also, do you feel strongly about the denominations in red? If all black is too boring for your taste, what about trying yellow with a black outline?

Love the idea Pat... except I visited AK in July a while back and screw that midnight sun! Haha definitely not easy getting used to! The font is amazing!!

Dig the overall look of all these. Simple, vintage, classy.

Have you tried on the hourglass mold?

I hadn't but that would have been a great way to go. But I already have most of HHR chips I'm using on this set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom