Giveaway MFRB 25% off coupon (Canada only) (1 Viewer)

mnebesny

Flush
Reaction score
I have a coupon for 25% off a Canada Post Medium Flat Rate box. I don't use these as in my experience it's cheaper to just pay by volume/weight but I think if you're closer to the 5kg weight limit, it's a good deal. If anyone does want it, I'll mail it out to you free of charge. First dibs in the thread takes it. The coupon expires at the end of July. For obvious reasons, this is open exclusively to Canadian members.

1625628770104.png

Last edited:
Fwiw iirc they are cost effective if you’re maxed out on weight and sending across the country, and they definitely are at 25% off (though we’re only talking about savings of a couple dollars).

I also have one and would give it away as well if someone wanted it. Your barcode is different than mine so I’m sure you don’t need to mail it if someone just showed the barcode to the cashier and it scanned

I also have one and would give it away as well if someone wanted it. Your barcode is different than mine so I’m sure you don’t need to mail it if someone just showed the barcode to the cashier and it scanned
It says in the fine print that you have to surrender the coupon and can only redeem it once, so feel free to try with the picture, but I'm also happy to send it out if need be.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom