Cash Game Memorable hands and errors (1 Viewer)

surfik

Full House
Reaction score
Hi,
I just found some time to post this.

HAND 1. Big One for One Drop 2014 1 mln buy in.
First clip that is not longer available at YouTube. Daniel Negreanu sits on the button. During the dealing his first card is being reviled. Because of that dealer deals him two cards in the row. He gets AA and presides to play hand against Doug Polk who has A10. Prove me wrong but I belive that this hand should be declared as misdeal. Am I right or wrong?

HAND 2. The Big Game Season 4 Episode 16.
Still available at YouTube. About 12 minutes in play Viffer gets dealt QQ and gets called by 3 other players. The flop gives Viffer set of Queens and two other players have flush draw with straight possibilities but they block each other outs. The result is absolute carnage.

Hi,
I just found some time to post this.

HAND 1. Big One for One Drop 2014 1 mln buy in.
First clip that is not longer available at YouTube. Daniel Negreanu sits on the button. During the dealing his first card is being reviled. Because of that dealer deals him two cards in the row. He gets AA and presides to play hand against Doug Polk who has A10. Prove me wrong but I belive that this hand should be declared as misdeal. Am I right or wrong?

HAND 2. The Big Game Season 4 Episode 16.
Still available at YouTube. About 12 minutes in play Viffer gets dealt QQ and gets called by 3 other players. The flop gives Viffer set of Queens and two other players have flush draw with straight possibilities but they block each other outs. The result is absolute carnage.

My understanding is that if one card gets revealed during the deal, it is not a misdeal, and the dealer would continue dealing as normal and give the affected player an "extra" card. If more than one card gets revealed during the deal, it is a misdeal.

Of course, I could be wrong!

My understanding is that if one card gets revealed during the deal, it is not a misdeal, and the dealer would continue dealing as normal and give the affected player an "extra" card. If more than one card gets revealed during the deal, it is a misdeal.

Of course, I could be wrong!
My understanding is that you can not deal two cards in the row to a player.....

My understanding is that you can not deal two cards in the row to a player.....

I think this happened because the player was on the button.

If the player in the big blind had their first card exposed by the dealer, the dealer would continue to deal as normal, and then deal the "extra" card to the big blind player after he dealt the player on the button his second.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom