Giveaway Meet Up season approaches, who would you like to meet on the forum? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually didn’t even look at past the first 4-5 seconds. Now I see what you mean hahahaha

Love the post about camaraderie though. Definitely plenty still in here. Let’s try this again,

1620842523307.gif

There are a lot of people I'd love to meet. But if I could choose just one, that choice is very very easy. @PAZ.

He has got to be the nicest person on the planet, and I share his love for TRK.

And I you and for the same reasons. You have brought so much light to my life and I love you in the most genuine form of the word.

Damn guys, we have been so busy with spring time work around the property, vivid shots and so on that I totally forgot about this!

I went through and wrote down the username of each person's first post and the post # except for @Jonesey07 and @joeyshin who asked not to be in the give away.
20210519_102413.jpg

Measured the paper and cut them all to the same size except @CraigT78 has a weird little offset in his because I cut paper as bad as my handwriting. Lol

I am going to cut these into strips and put them in my hat and have one of my helpers pull a name at lunch time, 53 minutes from now.

It's not too late to get a last minute entry!

I apologize for taking so long on this one guys, literally totally forgot.

Ben

Damn guys, we have been so busy with spring time work around the property, vivid shots and so on that I totally forgot about this!

I went through and wrote down the username of each person's first post and the post # except for @Jonesey07 and @joeyshin who asked not to be in the give away.
View attachment 702028
Measured the paper and cut them all to the same size except @CraigT78 has a weird little offset in his because I cut paper as bad as my handwriting. Lol

I am going to cut these into strips and put them in my hat and have one of my helpers pull a name at lunch time, 53 minutes from now.

It's not too late to get a last minute entry!

I apologize for taking so long on this one guys, literally totally forgot.

Ben
That's a really good list for a meet up event!

That's a really good list for a meet up event!
Absolutely whole heartedly agree! Thank you all for participating too!! If you get drawn and do really want the "Zen" chip let me know and I will draw again! I think some people just wanted to be nice. I will find something even better for the next appreciation thread! All about keeping the good karma goin!!

So in the hat they went! Yes my dirty hard hat! Lmao
20210519_115940.jpg

Mr. JOE Burns pulled a single out of the hat and that name was...
20210519_120029.jpg

@grebe Congratulations sir! If you would like the token let me know!

Very happy to say that Chris is a friend and we have actually traveled to a meet up together in @Lil Tuna car for a PA meet up @MegaTon44 ! While Matt has moved away I hope someday we can make that trip again brother!
Screenshot_20200304-122240_Samsung Internet.jpg

That is actually Chris next to me over on the right hand side of the group there!!

To QUOTE the winning post!
@Lil Tuna , because he is about to leave and I miss him already! I already know him though.

I will throw @liftapint out there as well. I have fond memories of her corner of the world, and would like to make it back out there again....and maybe play some cards. She also shares a first name with my wife, and she gave me some cut cards.
Thank you all for participating!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

So in the hat they went! Yes my dirty hard hat! Lmao
View attachment 702088
Mr. JOE Burns pulled a single out of the hat and that name was...
View attachment 702090
@grebe Congratulations sir! If you would like the token let me know!

Very happy to say that Chris is a friend and we have actually traveled to a meet up together in @Lil Tuna car for a PA meet up @MegaTon44 ! While Matt has moved away I hope someday we can make that trip again brother!
View attachment 702094
That is actually Chris next to me over on the right hand side of the group there!!

To QUOTE the winning post!

Thank you all for participating!!

Fellow Chipper Ben
I got excited because I saw G with some e’s and an r but alas it was not to be.

Congrats @grebe !!

Even though the contest is over I would like to meet @PhilLaFond - sold me my first set of chips. @krafticus - helped me add on to the set @PhilLaFond sold me. @moose - guy lives in my parent's hometown. Once the Covid situation is over, I would love to drop in to one of his Mixed Game nights. @DrStrange - sold me some quarters for my Bahamia set. I'm saddened to hear that he's under the weather, but wish him a speedy recovery. @BGinGA and @TexRex - would love to pick their brains over tournament structures while drinking a beer. @T_Chan - would love to play on one of his works of art tables. @Quicksilver-75 - dude's met my Dad and dropped off some chips while I was stuck in traffic. @abby99 - would like to thank her in person for her Mixed Games resource (but wouldn't want to play any mixed games against her. @JWC - dude had some really awesome chips. Most imporantly, @Tommy - he built this place and brought all of us together. I would like to thank him in person for that. That's my table of 10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom