Tourney May the 4th Be With You Bounty Hunter tourney: bonus hand ideas? (2 Viewers)

Up in
Also, I hope you bought @Nuhockey 's Bounty chips and Dealer buttons? They would almost be required at this point...! ;)
i got Death Star and Millennium Falcon DB’s. Ordered knock-off Mandalorian minis for bounties.

If this game is a hit, I might get some bounty chips that look like the Mandalorian bounty pucks.

Up in

i got Death Star and Millennium Falcon DB’s. Ordered knock-off Mandalorian minis for bounties.

If this game is a hit, I might get some bounty chips that look like the Mandalorian bounty pucks.

These are my BOBA FETT bounty chips. Boba Fett on one side and a carbon frozen Han Solo on the other. If you ever want to get any made let me know and I'll let Kristil at BRPRO know and you can order directly from them. MOQ is 10, but the price goes down when 100 or more are ordered.
BBBOUNTY.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not smart enough to think of it, but is there something to be made of BB-8 and the Big Blind?

These are my BOBA FETT bounty chips. Boba Fett on one side and a carbon frozen Han Solo on the other. If you ever want to get any made let me know and I'll let Kristil BRPRO know and you can order directly from them. MOQ is 10, but the price goes down when 100 or more are ordered.
View attachment 682658
The offer to get your own bounties printed was not just for @Beakertwang so if any of you wanted to get the Bounties made feel free to PM me and I can let BRPRO know you are going these made. These were on 47mm Ceramics.

Execute Order 66 - Order 66 was the order Chancellor Palpatine gave the Grand Army of the Republic in Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. It was one of several contingency orders given to the Clone Troopers, which they were trained to follow without question in case of an emergency. Order 66, which could only be executed on Palpatine's direct command, called for the Clone Troopers to kill their Jedi leaders. Ostensibly in place to prevent the Jedi from turning against the Republic, Order 66 was really Palpatine's plan to eliminate the Jedi Order so the Sith could take power.

If you win with 66, kill pot next hand?

Sarlacc is the best.
Let the Wookie Win is listed twice, FYI.

Sounds fun, enjoy!

Sarlacc is the best.
Let the Wookie Win is listed twice, FYI.

Sounds fun, enjoy!
Thanks for the heads up. I’m printing up cards for everyone to have with them, and I got it right on those.

Assembling mini-figures for bounties. The Baby Yodas will be for the hand bounties.

image.jpg

Next year, I’m using bounty chips! :p
7B2FFC64-930B-4986-ACFE-4FD661B16FB6.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom