Matsui racks (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry no, all spoken for and almost all shipped out.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am completely out of the racks, I even shipped out the racks that I was going to keep for myself. If there's enough demand there's a slight chance I might do another buy.
In for probably 50. I've had enough of running out!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am completely out of the racks, I even shipped out the racks that I was going to keep for myself. If there's enough demand there's a slight chance I might do another buy.

I'm actually okay for now. In fact, I have 2 spare I am going to keep if I find a small set I will like.

If there's enough demand there's a slight chance I might do another buy.
tenor (56).gif

How about bird cages. Any more of those?

Yes I have 1 more on the shelf at the moment. I have to change shippers though, Canada Post is not taking any responsibility for damaged birdcages since apparently fragile items aren't covered despite postal workers treating the boxes like footballs. So shipping rates will be higher.

Ok, I'll get the shipping cost for you shortly.

Cheers.

I did too :(

I'd be in for another round too, somewhere in the 40 rack range.

Not db sized. They are 45mm. Saw them posted in the mail thread.
92171576-B012-425F-B5AE-65E63EB9BDF0.jpeg
6BF20AB2-F375-4BD8-B75E-33969CEF4488.jpeg

I didn’t even know there was another size until I saw these. Maybe there are even more as well?

Those look a lot stronger, though wouldn't fit into any birdcages. I can always ask about pricing for those.

Either Tommy or I will be doing another purchase. I'm letting Tommy do the honors if the shipping price is right, I would rather let him do the redistribution since the vast majority of buyers are in the US so it makes more sense to ship from the US, as well as then I don't have to do the shipping. Wrapping and packing all those racks was a major time suck. Right now time is very valuable with my super duper long wait times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom