Matsui racks round 2 (1 Viewer)

Round 2 coming in January. Going by slow boat so I expect to get the shipment in Feb/March.
Will there be extra? I need a dozen or so. LMAO! All good though. I took my sweet ass time to decide I need a few more .

Wish I could get Matsui to cooperate on shipping for a US order. Good job getting an order lined up!

There's no need to reserve racks, unless you're buying a ton. There's orders for about 350 but I'm going to order 1000. There will be plenty leftover. I plan to stock these on a regular basis. I'll also be getting some other stuff such as the extra large racks.

There's no need to reserve racks, unless you're buying a ton. There's orders for about 350 but I'm going to order 1000. There will be plenty leftover. I plan to stock these on a regular basis. I'll also be getting some other stuff such as the extra large racks.
Please tell me more about these 'extra large racks'. I may also be in for another plaque rack. They work great for cut card storage.

I'm just finalizing the order with Matsui today. I should have the order placed by early next week, then it's the waiting game for them to ship out.

800 racks for this order plus a few other goodies.

The order was placed last week but it's taking them a while to get the shipment ready, not expected for another week-ish, then it's on the slow boat to my shop.
Ah crap! Time to buy more chips so I don't end up with any empty racks...

Sorry not yet. Matsui told me the package should be ready on the 19th, then it still has to go by slow boat over here.

Hopefully they don't get held up for inspection like they did last time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom