Interest MATSUI plaque racks (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
THIS IS AN INTEREST THREAD, AND NOT A FIRM COMMITMENT TO BUY. I JUST WANT TO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE IS INTERESTED IN THESE MATSUI PLAQUE RACKS.
I love MATSUI plaque racks. They are thick plastic, and feel very solid. I received a quote from+ MATSUI America for their plaque racks. They have to ship from South Korea, so the shipping cost is pretty substantial. They are obviously built to store MATSUI plaques, but I use them to store dealer buttons and Air-Tite cases (see below).
  • SMALL CASE - weighs about 9.1 ounces ... outside dimentions are approximately L 10-1/8" x W 3" x H 2-3/16"
  • MEDIUM CASE - weighs about 12.7 ounces ... outside dimentions are approximately L 12-1/16" x W 3-1/2" x H 2-9/16"
  • LARGE CASE - weighs about 22.7 ounces ... outside dimentions are approximately L 13-9/16" x W 4-9/16" x H 3-5/16"
1676814017405.png

The small case fits 39mm Air-Tite cases without the black foam ring, 44mm ceramic octagon chips, 47mm ceramic chips and 49mm dealer buttons
The medium case fits 39mm and 43mm Air-Tite cases with the black foam ring, and 50mm to 55mm dealer buttons
The large case fits 60mm and 63mm dealer buttons

EE0F64D4-8C1A-41E0-A859-C16AB99E773E.jpeg

PRICES BELOW HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO REFLECT A MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN MYSELF AND THE VENDOR. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL INCREASE BECAUSE THEY ONLY SHIP VIA FEDEX NOW.

The base price for each size is as follows:
  • SMALL - $4.50 each
  • MEDIUM - $5.75 each
  • LARGE - $7.50 each
Shipping from South Korea for each size (I allocated the quoted shipping price based on weight) is as follows:
  • SMALL - $5.50 each
  • MEDIUM - $7.68 each
  • LARGE - $13.73 each
Which makes the total estimated price for each size as follows:
  • SMALL - $10.00 each
  • MEDIUM - $13.43 each
  • LARGE - $21.23 each
These prices assume that we order 50 of each size rack. If we order 100 of each size rack, the prices go down a bit, but not by a substantial amount. And these shipping costs would be shipped to MY door. Re-shipping from my door to your door would be an additional expense.

Please post if you would be interested in proceeding with a group buy, and how many racks of each size you might be willing to purchase if we move forward.

Last edited:
I'm in for Small, Medium, and Large. Not sure of how many yet of each. How many 60MM DBS fit in a large? Thanks.

I'm in for Small, Medium, and Large. Not sure of how many yet of each. How many 60MM DBS fit in a large? Thanks.
The large plaque rack holds 95 x 60mm dealer buttons (19 per slot).

I'm in for 2 med or large - preference on med

I’d be in for 4-5 medium or large. I’ll be buying some plaques in a few weeks, perfect timing. Thanks

I have an interest, not sure how many, but not a lot , have to look at my needs

We're off to a good start for an interest thread. Five people haven't given quantities yet, and we're already up to around 14 / 20 / 22.

If I can get to numbers that approach 40 / 40 / 40 I'll turn this into a group buy order thread.

I will also work on figuring out how many plaque racks of each size will fit into varying sizes of Priority Mail Boxes.

Last edited:
I’d be in for 3 medium.

In case anyone is curious, the medium is the right size for the BRPro plaques (DDLM, Tiki Kings, etc). It can hold up to 80 of them, 16 in each chamber.

Attachments

• 76FEE9FE-B93E-422A-BC93-9BBEA4209523.jpeg
    76FEE9FE-B93E-422A-BC93-9BBEA4209523.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 87
  • A0020577-4284-493A-BCC7-C6C8BC89E142.jpeg
    A0020577-4284-493A-BCC7-C6C8BC89E142.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 78
Getting some solid numbers here. A few people haven't even posted numbers (just that they would be interested), and by my count we're already up to 19 / 33 / 35 plaque racks.

Well, I can't see this happening now. I was just informed that the totals that I was quoted were ONLY FOR SHIPPING!!!

The FedEx costs ALONE are about 60% of the total price. This pushes the shipped price to around $10 for the small racks, $13.50 for the medium racks, and over $20 for the large racks. That's just ridiculous.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm checking to see if there are any cheaper shipping options than FedEx. I realize it won't be anywhere near as fast as FedEx, but at this point I just want to get to a reasonable price point to see if this is feasible.

Nope. No other shipping options. I was told that pre-Covid, there were other shipping options, which helped keep the cost down. But FedEx is the only way they ship now. Sucks.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JWJ
I’d be in for at least 1 of each. I need to take stock of what I got. Strong interest James! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom