Matsui Cash Set GB - Design Thread (5 Viewers)

Not me; I have plenty of traditional sets already. I'm looking for something spectacular and different.
9242C8B4-E90A-4CAC-8683-28E3DE0B009A.jpeg

Not the sharp edges unfortunately but like this spot pattern so much

2E10F724-33AB-4E0A-8F43-AAC38FB3D97B.png
68CB1BAA-CCC7-4A9D-B2B4-7B765169A143.png
0A55C78E-B5A8-4B90-8A02-622E31C55C65.png
D7238DEB-04E4-4903-BE50-0C12E8951FCC.png
Mocked these up a long time ago and didn’t finalize colors was more playing around

Am I correct in saying that the Inner Ring Decal Value chips cost more than Decal Value chips? I only ask because I played with the Inner Ring chips on the weekend and the edges were sharp on what appeared to be these chips.

I'm not sure about relative costs. But it was my understanding that those can not be done with square edges. I personally am not willing to risk it, as much as I'd like to -- the square edges are THAT important to me (complete deal breaker)

I'm not sure about relative costs. But it was my understanding that those can not be done with square edges. I personally am not willing to risk it, as much as I'd like to -- the square edges are THAT important to me (complete deal breaker)

I 100% agree with this statement!!!

Reactions: ovo
Maybe because they arent mint, but they don't look as sharp as the horseshoes.

Those do look sharp. I've been pretty frustrated working with Matsui. The information isn't consistent or definitive.

I wish there was a square edge 3 color chip? Or is there?

I think there is. Most of the molds in the OP are available in 3-colors. Not all (obviously), but most.

The sharp edges like the tournament chips are a must. I like the borgata-esque color scheme of white and teal or whatever that is, and the red and yellow 5s. I love the pink chip colors of the tournament set. I would be buying a set w 1s 5s maybe a 20 or 25 and pink chips for a pink chip limit game set.

If the damn “artwork” fee wasn’t so cost prohibitive, I’d just make my own set! But at $300/chip about the only way to pull it off is a GB.

What kind of ballpark would we be looking at for per chip prices? Similar to the WPS tourney chips I assume?

What kind of ballpark would we be looking at for per chip prices? Similar to the WPS tourney chips I assume?

It will depend on the number of participants.

That, plus the price inflation that occurs over the three years it takes to come to a decision. :rolleyes:

That is why we are discussing it in private. Things will get done a lot faster

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom