Matsui Cash Set GB - Design Thread (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
After two HS style tourney set group buys, there is interest for a cash set so this is the thread to post up your ideas.

The Molds
(Decal Value Chips)
mat-cash set.png

The Design Tool
http://matsuieurope.com/design-your-chips/

Assuming two-color chips:

gray w/cherry red
yellow w/med. blue
orange w/black
turquoise w/pink
white w/green

The brighter the better.

Just 'cause I can't resist playing with this stuff:

Since the $1 and $5 are the most used chips, I thought it would be fun to have them 3 colour.

I really hope we use molds B and C for the frac and $1. I think hose are the best looking molds.

I really hope we use molds B and C for the frac and $1. I think hose are the best looking molds.
Only problem with B and C is that it locks you into using 40mm chips. :(

Would be interested in seeing what the group comes up with and be part of the group buy. Is there a way to get on the list - or do I just monitor this forum?

Also a $20 person and would be a deal breaker (I’d only be buying ~500 though)

Also like the metallic idea since it’s more of a thing unique to plastic chips

Last edited:
Any interest in doing a 43mm cash set?

Since I'm still on tilt with the T25k v2s having bevels, I think it's very important to know exactly which chips have the sharp edges. The ones in Tommy's OP are all confirmed to have sharp edges but the 320B and 320C in my mock-up, being three colour, have not been confirmed. If they have bevels then I would suggest dropping the three colour.

Same with the 43mm - need to get samples to ensure sharp edges.

Love the metallic a few items to remember is there is no frac mold and there is no 20 mold or at least I have never seen one.

Would be interested in seeing what the group comes up with and be part of the group buy. Is there a way to get on the list - or do I just monitor this forum?
Just make sure you watch the group buy subforum for an interest or order thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom